• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@X Squared I made the thread back when Metal's Ap was only 614 Zettatons, then a CRT happened and his Ap got boosted afterwards

I assume you are voting for Mega Man right?

@Theuser

Ohhhh okay. I initially came to clear up some confusion and stuff, but yeah I'll vote for Rock. That's if he has a chance at winning here with the AP gap and moves like the Lightspeed Attack augmenting Metal's power.

I vote for megaman because he already faced opponents identical to Metal Sonic and won, so copying his skills is no big deal. And I have to say that MS copy thing is a bit overrated, because he always loses to Sonic, if the copy thing were really as people say MS should unbeatable. What I can say is that he can not copy the skills of others perfectly or else is not in-character for him to use them and thats why he always lose.

Beamgc said:
I vote for megaman because he already faced opponents identical to Metal Sonic and won,
Who? Who did he fight that's identical to Metal Sonic? Who can copy Mega Man's abilities mid-fight and get a considerable AP advantage? This is the manga we're talking about.

I was talking about copy robot. Also, If MS copy Megaman he Will also copying his resistence against AZ too?

Beamgc said:
And I have to say that MS copy thing is a bit overrated, because he always loses to Sonic, if the copy thing were really as people say MS should unbeatable. What I can say is that he can not copy the skills of others perfectly or else is not in-character for him to use them and thats why he always lose.
He can, just look at his special skills in Rivals 1 and 2, honestely that argument because Sonic beats him then his copying ability sucks is extremely bad, that's just means Sonic is that good, especialy since he also beat Ultimate Emerl as well who also had everyones ability, Sonic is just that good of beating people who have his powers, and Sonic usualy Beats Metal with help with the exception of Generations

I will still count the vote, but that argument is bad

Copy Robot and Metal Sonic are completely different. Copy Robot was Mega Man plus the Charge Shot. Metal Sonic is his own thing and eventually gets Mega Man's stuff.

Oh and also Copy Robot is completely different in the Manga. Like, to a rediculous extent. I don't even think Manga Mega Man even fought Manga Copy Robot.

@theuser789

"because he is good at beating people like him"

This is the only extremely bad argument and flawed logic here, because in MS profile its clearly stated that MS also copies the fighting skills of his foes, so he should be as good as sonic in beating someone identical to him. And supposing that he also has skill from other characters, he should be superior to sonic but he isnt. Also he even did lose to Sonic in this Wiki.

Beamgc said:
@theuser789

"because he is good at beating people like him"

This is the only extremely bad argument and flawed logic here, because in MS profile its clearly stated that MS also copies the fighting skills of his foes, so he should be as good as sonic in beating someone identical to him. And supposing that he also has skill from other characters, he should be superior to sonic but he isnt. Also he even did lose to Sonic in this Wiki.
Neo Metal is the one who does that, regular Metal copys attacks and techniques, not fighting skill

Although non canon Neo Metal did beat Sonic in IDW

The Smashor said:
Copy Robot and Metal Sonic are completely different. Copy Robot was Mega Man plus the Charge Shot. Metal Sonic is his own thing and eventually gets Mega Man's stuff.

Oh and also Copy Robot is completely different in the Manga. Like, to a rediculous extent. I don't even think Manga Mega Man even fought Manga Copy Robot.
Are you voting for Metal?

Who? Who did he fight that's identical to Metal Sonic? Who can copy Mega Man's abilities mid-fight and get a considerable AP advantage? This is the manga we're talking about.

So Megaman here doesn't have the same combat experience as its Canon version... and MS seems to be superior in almost everything like More agility, more arsenal and better AP so im switching my vote for metal Sonic.

Yes, I still counted It

I just removed the initial votes for Mega Man because he doesn't have the Double Gear system in the manga

BruceTheBatman said:
Mega Man freezes him
So are you voting for Mega Man? And Metal can just dodge and copy it, or use one of Mega Man's weapons to counter it but whatever, I will count it

Yeah, gotta go with Metal FRA. Manga Mega Man is just extremely watered down compared to his Canon counterpart.

Manga Mega Man probably should have a different profile, though the other Robot Masters should only have the manga as a key.

Back