• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Merged Hollow Ichigo's AP

Should it be important to note that Ichigo with his Bankai (at least moon level) was without his hollow or Quincy powers? When he first used Bankai he had his Merged Hollow form active while his Moon+ feats were done with just his Bankai. So should his Merged Hollow form be at least at that level? Basically I'm saying that when Ichigo preformed that moon level feat.....twice, he was in a weaker state. Just asking

Raito Utopia said:
This AP at least Country Level

Yea ik, I'm just saying that we know it was strong enough to pressure Soul King Yhwach into using the Almighty, and without it, Ichigo was able to pull off a Moon level feat at the very least. Idk, just seems logical that it would at least be continental or something

Hmm so from what I gather you're saying Ichigo performed moon lvl feat in a weaker form? I mean it makes sense that a more powerful form should give higher stats. I've stated this for Naruto and Sasuke too but how do you measure how much it increases?

Heatforce said:
Hmm so from what I gather you're saying Ichigo performed moon lvl feat in a weaker form? I mean it makes sense that a more powerful form should give higher stats. I've stated this for Naruto and Sasuke too but how do you measure how much it increases?

The current problem at hand. I mean it doesn't have to be exact but his Hollow form should at least be continental or multi-continental since it shouldn't be weaker than a restricted Aizen and Almighty-Yhwach. This form gave Soul King Yhwach some issues, forced him to use The Almighty and his Bankai was deemed dangerous enough to not even give Ichigo a chance to use it. Tbh, the Almighty was the only reason he lulz-stomped Ichigo so bad. With both his Bankai and Hollow powers he might've actually done serious damage to Soul King Yhwach without The Almighty

No. Tsukushima deleted Zangetsu's past with his Book of the End which has been explain to change the past. Yhwach may have taken the powers from Ichigo, but Tsukishima created an alternative timeline . (Both Yhwach and Ichigo have their powers in the present.) The sword and the shinigami are connected, if it's restore so those his powers. Which means that he still haves his Hollow merged ability, but he can't used. Remember what he said, he had to use Yhwach's reiatsu to awoken that power. He still needed to master it, is not a weaker form. He regained his powers back.

What happen in the end with his shikai looking sword could have been another transformation, just like he could merged with his hollow powers, maybe his sword can merged with his quincy powers and look like that. But of course this below is just expeculation. Wherever he is stronger and master his bankai after 10 years is speculation, since that is the normal time needed to master a bankai according to the Shino Academy.

HokageMangaVox said:
No. Tsukushima deleted Zangetsu's past with his Book of the End which has been explain to change the past. Yhwach may have taken the powers from Ichigo, but Tsukishima created an alternative timeline . (Both Yhwach and Ichigo have their powers in the present.) The sword and the shinigami are connected, if it's restore so those his powers. Which means that he still haves his Hollow merged ability, but he can't used. Remember what he said, he had to use Yhwach's reiatsu to awoken that power. He still needed to master it, is not a weaker form. He regained his powers back.

What happen in the end with his shikai looking sword could have been another transformation, just like he could merged with his hollow powers, maybe his sword can merged with his quincy powers and look like that. But of course this below is just expeculation. Wherever he is stronger and master his bankai after 10 years is speculation, since that is the normal time needed to master a bankai according to the Shino Academy.
My point is that even still, he wasn't using his merged hollow form when he bisected Yhwach....twice. So everything I said still stands whether or not he had the powers, he wasn't using them. His Bankai doesn't seem to change his physical attributes anymore, but the sword itself gets stronger, so I'm saying that in his base state, he pulled off a moon level feat using his bankai, so his merged Hollow form's AP should scale to that somehow. Even if not, everything I said before about it at least putting him to restricted Aizen and Almighty-Yhwachs level still makes sense since he pressured a Soul King-empowered Yhwach into feeling the need to use The Almighty on top of that....right?

Riptide240 said:
HokageMangaVox said:

My point is that even still, he wasn't using his merged hollow form when he bisected Yhwach....twice. So everything I said still stands whether or not he had the powers, he wasn't using them. His Bankai doesn't seem to change his physical attributes anymore, but the sword itself gets stronger, so I'm saying that in his base state, he pulled off a moon level feat using his bankai, so his merged Hollow form's AP should scale to that somehow. Even if not, everything I said before about it at least putting him to restricted Aizen and Almighty-Yhwachs level still makes sense since he pressured a Soul King-empowered Yhwach into feeling the need to use The Almighty on top of that....right?
No. His merged form with his bankai was stronger, that's why Yhwach broke his sword and horn. Why do you think he took those powers away? Ichigo got Yhwach off guard the first time, and the second time Yhwach was powerless. Ichigo's merged form was stronger than the form he fought Yhwach. Which was never shown in combat, Ichigo in bankai + hollow merged should be as strong or stronger than Yhwach himself. That's why he forced Ichigo out of that form. Ichigo without that hollow form fought in equal step with Yhwach. So, that is why he is Moon lvl. I could argue that his Hollow merged form is possibly Planet lvl, given the fact that Yhwach is multi-planet lvl.

Dude, that was my whole point from the start lol. So now that we're on the same page, do u agree that Merged Hollow AP should be above at least country by itself?

Riptide240 said:
Dude, that was my whole point from the start lol. So now that we're on the same page, do u agree that Merged Hollow AP should be above at least country by itself?
His merged form + shikai should be stronger than base shikai Ichigo, and his merged form + bankai (the one yhwach fears.), should be stronger than the bankai state he used to kill Yhwach. Since is stated in the manga that releasing a hollow sword increases their powers, which was what ichigo did. (But he can only achieve this with yhwach's reiatsu, since he said he has not mastered it. Maybe he did after the 10 year time skip, but who knows.)

Are you referring to a resureccion? Cus i dont think that's what he did. But anyways, I hope this gets considered since obviously his Shikai Hollow form should at least put him at Multi-Continental if Almighty Yhwach was at least Continental. And if that's the case then Bankai Hollow Ichigo should be like....Planet level

Riptide240 said:
Are you referring to a resureccion? Cus i dont think that's what he did. But anyways, I hope this gets considered since obviously his Shikai Hollow form should at least put him at Multi-Continental if Almighty Yhwach was at least Continental. And if that's the case then Bankai Hollow Ichigo should be like....Planet level
Exactly my point. But I'm not saying that he did a resureccion, (it could be possible, since the activation is the same) I'm saying that he released his white sword before transforming which is what arrancars do to enter their release mode.

HokageMangaVox said:
Riptide240 said:
Exactly my point. But I'm not saying that he did a resureccion, (it could be possible, since the activation is the same) I'm saying that he released his white sword before transforming which is what arrancars do to enter their release mode.
He didn't release anything, he just used Yhwachs energy to disturb the balance between the Zangetsus and merged with his Hollow powers. A Resurreccion is when you seal your hollow powers in a sword or whatever, and release that sword, gaining back the powers you had as an original hollow. Ichigo didn't do that

Riptide240 said:
HokageMangaVox said:
Riptide240 said:
He didn't release anything, he just used Yhwachs energy to disturb the balance between the Zangetsus and merged with his Hollow powers. A Resurreccion is when you seal your hollow powers in a sword or whatever, and release that sword, gaining back the powers you had as an original hollow. Ichigo didn't do that
He said he awoke his power, refering to his sword which is the same as releasing it. But isn't the same thing? Since it was OMZ that sealed ichigo's powers giving him a fake sword.

I don't really know about this. The last few fights was rushed, didn't explain anything (Zaraki's Bankai, what Ichigo's Bankai did - all we know about it was that it was "fearsome indeed") and filled with PIS. Unless we get an explanation (which we might never will), I think they will stay where they are.

I could care less what his bankai did at that point. My point was that he wasn't using his Hollow powers along with his Bankai. We already have a stat for his bankai right?? I'm saying that whatever feat gave him that Moon level, was just with his Bankai. When he first used Bankai he also was fused with Zangetsu, which would mean his Merged Hollow form alongside his Bankai would be at least that.....way higher. It's pretty much the ultimate version of Vizard Ichigo (hollow mask + bankai) (Fused Hollow powers + Bankai)

Back