• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meltlilith (Fate/CCC) vs Jesmon

Battle of the Point Legged digital life forms.
Hopefully, this isn't a stomp in anyone's favor, as I'm no 100% sure as to where the CCC servants stand within 1-C
Speed Equalized

Both are 1-C

Jesmon:

Melt:

Frick. Oh well. No Digimon vs fate for me. Really wanted that to be a thing, especially for the CCC servants. Welp, this can be closed, then!

I also thought about digimon vs fate, but after searching I finded that digimon is 9D, so persona is the hope for new matches with his 6-D in Low 1-C, still don't know the D in the 1-C though.

And please, anyone but Joker. The series has been running for nearly 25 years, there are more than enough characters to use. Tatsuya, Narukami, Elizabeth, Marie, Aigis, please anyone else.
I'm gonna find if some of the new Low 1-C of fate have the seiyuus of some character from persona, that and also find others reasons to do tematic fight between them (though that's after the Melt vs Ren). Now that you are here, what D persona is in 1-C?

I'll probably change the entire fight. Replace Melt with King Hassan because why not. I know nothing about Persona, though, so no clue who to use against him.

I'll probably change the entire fight. Replace Melt with King Hassan because why not. I know nothing about Persona, though, so no clue who to use against him.
Why don’t you try Makoto Yuki, from Persona 3, a game about the nature and unfairness of Death, and the struggle to accept and overcome grief, in which Makoto actually had an aspect of Nyx, the Goddess of Death sealed in him which actually became his Persona, instead of... Joker, which has no theme in a match against Hassan.

Why don’t you try Makoto Yuki, from Persona 3, a game about the nature and unfairness of Death, and the struggle to accept and overcome grief, in which Makoto actually had an aspect of Nyx, the Goddess of Death sealed in him which actually became his Persona, instead of... Joker, which has no theme in a match against Hassan.
Ohh, right, I forget the 3, yeah, that would be more thematic against King Hassan than my lame idea of Ryuji because of skulls.

Or better yet, Kotone (Makoto’s female counterpart), who uses her gleeful nature and optimism to cope with the traumatic experience of losing her parents in a fatal car accident, or flat out Nyx herself, the embodiment of Death.

There’s so many good characters in this series that would make for good thematic matches, I promise Joker isn’t the only Persona character that exists.

Or better yet, Kotone (Makoto’s female counterpart), who uses her gleeful nature and optimism to cope with the traumatic experience of losing her parents in a fatal car accident, or flat out Nyx herself, the embodiment of Death.

There’s so many good characters in this series that would make for good thematic matches, I promise Joker isn’t the only Persona character that exists.
Ah yes. So Joker vs Hassan? jkjk

Back