• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No. This is a blatant haxstomp. PostmodernD, X is immune to intangibility and microscopic vision can't put down a guy who can regenerate from vaporization.

He's not immune to intangibility either. Supes has most of X's hax except for

-Attack Redirection/Omnidirectional Shields

-Time Stop

-Soul hax

-Dopplegangers

His profile says he does, and Supes doesn't have invisibility, transmutation, gravity manipulation, space-time manipulation or Absolute Zero either.

I think there are a few examples but I can't remember.

hmmm, true.

Even so Transmutation and Gravity manipulation won't work well on Superman, and Absolute Zero is something they both have.

I confused his regen for High-Low.

Still, he could fri his brain, then the rest of him or vibrate his body apart and Fri the pieces. He might also be able to freeze X, but I am unsure of where his freeze breath ranks to other Supermen. He could also use Intangability to avoid a great deal of damage, just not enough of it.

Gotta side with Bruce on this one, but if want to make a case for stomp status, now is the time to do it.

X also wouldn't try to turn Superman into a brick in-character nor would he try to destroy his soul since I think if these 2 existed in the same universe they'd probably know the other is benevolent and not a threat to the world.

So, is his freeze breath not absolute zero? There are a few versions I would say have it, but it seems all over the place that I am never able to tell with this one.

Also thought this was a bloodlust match, I really gotta start paying attention to descriptions.

Ah, mind explaining that one? I might not be understanding the scope of his abilities and would like clarifications if possible.

@PostmodernD

To put it bluntly, vastly inferior Robot Masters (such as Cold Ma) are able to produce Absolute Zero temperatures. Rock can take it and shrug it off without issue, and X is vastly superior to him and has faced numerous Ice-elemental Reploids who should be far more powerful than Cold Man.

Though to be fair, Supes probably should resist matter manipulation but that doesn't seem to be on his profile. I don't know if it was rejected or not.

I dunno if this is a stomp. if he has a chance to win even if it's a minor one it would likely be a decisive win. That said I got no idea about these characters.

Admittedly though, I too, am tired of threads constantly closed or removed due to it being called a stomp just because the odds are tipped in one favour and people can't be bothered debating, or just trying to avoid losses being added to their favourite characters.

LordAizenSama said:
1) I dunno if this is a stomp. if he has a chance to win even if it's a minor one it would likely be a decisive win. That said I got no idea about these characters.
2) Admittedly though, I too, am tired of threads constantly closed or removed due to it being called a stomp just because the odds are tipped in one favour and people can't be bothered debating, or just trying to avoid losses being added to their favourite characters.
1) I would say decisive. Supes has a few ways to win and can do so (plus he has a good manueverability edge due to his comfortably better travel speed and flight), as X can still be knocked out and left in a more vulnerable state. X simply has far more ways to.

2) Oh, god, I agree.

I'll refrain from voting. i'm not knowledgable on either character here so I'll leave that to the people who know what they're talking about

Wish I could give Aizen's post more than one Kudos.

@Cropfist, I agree he should be able to resist it, but I try to stick to the profiles. As for its decisive v stomp status, I'm just gonna leave it up to the mods. Seems to me Superman has a chance, just not a great one. Also thanks for clarifying it was absolute zero for me.

Mega Man X with mid diff for reasons above. They have comparable intellect and stamina, but X simply has too much going for him.

Back