• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mega man killers fight!

Ballade contended with a more experienced Mega Man with the super mega buster so I would say he wins. The only counter I can think of is that Quint may have fought Ballade in his past giving him a knowledge advantage, but that doesn’t automatically means he wins (e.g Quint vs. Mega Man).

I mean I guess I’ll allow it, The Sakugarne also basically is invincible and can act as a shield for Quint if the opponent doesn’t hit his head or is behind him (I’m also assuming in this Fight Quint isn’t a snail like in the game boy games)
Nah this dude just has a second form

Ballade’s second form doesn’t seem to do much besides making it so that his crackers actually explode on contact or when destroyed like they do in later games, but the attacks being aoe may allow them to hit Quint even if the clacker itself hit Sakugarne.

I also don’t know if we should ignore his second form in this match or not because it’s not on his profile.

Though I should equalize Speed then lemme do that rq
Ballade’s second form doesn’t seem to do much besides making it so that his crackers actually explode on contact or when destroyed like they do in later games, but the attacks being aoe may allow them to hit Quint even if the clacker itself hit Sakugarne.

I also don’t know if we should ignore his second form in this match or not because it’s not on his profile.
it gives ballade somewhat of an advantage. Though I’m not sure if I can use it since like you said it’s not on his profile. Maybe that could be him bloodlusted?

it gives ballade somewhat of an advantage. Though I’m not sure if I can use it since like you said it’s not on his profile. Maybe that could be him bloodlusted?
That is sort of likely considering how arrogant he is. His first fight in mega man 4 may have been him purposefully handicapping himself to show off, but it’s also equally likely Wily just upgraded him because he lost the first time so idk.

explosion manip is for all keys anyway so the fact that he can only do it in his second form in Mega Man IV shouldn’t matter much.

Last edited:
That is sort of likely considering how arrogant he is. His first fight in mega man 4 may have been him purposefully handicapping himself to show off, but it’s also equally likely Wily just upgraded him because he lost the first time so idk.

explosion manip is for all keys anyway so the fact that he can only do it in his second form in Mega Man IV shouldn’t matter much.
Yea ok so Ballade is bloodlusted I do see this going either way though I will give Ballade the edge as he is more advanced than Quint (as fighting a more experienced mega man) And the fact that Quint’s debris doesn’t go that far which means he has to get more close to ballade while ballade can throw Ballade crackers from afar

Back