• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mega Man (Archie Comics) Attack Potency

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
Currently, the Archie Comics version of Mega Man is rated Multi-Solar System level for "harming" Archie Sonic (Pre-Gensis Wave). However, Archie Sonic's durability is "Possibly Universe level+".

While I'm fine with the idea of Archie Sonic being a Stone Wall (High dura than AP), it doesn't fit Mega Man at all here, since he specifically harmed him. And Sonic seem to have matched Mega Man too.

So, either both Sonic and Mega Man are upgraded to Low 2-C all around, or Sonic' durability is lowered to Multi-Solar System only.

Sonic's universal+ durability feat was agreed as an outlier. The pages were just never updated.

I've only followed the Mega Man series and I don't particularly care for Archie Sonic, so I apologize if those ratings seemed off. It's been a while since I've read the series, but I can dredge things up if you need me to.

@Darkness

I've made that change, but I'm not sure what to put as a justification.

i wouldn't put this on the page but currently his durability has its fair share of getting hurt by things less powerful than him and then surviving attacks by guys like Enerjak, and Mogul, i suppose it is a medium until hopefully we can get a right value

Back