• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@David Well, it isn't like Medaka can't do anything as much as that people seem to agree that she dies to the opponent's trump before using her own due to being in character.

Also, yeah. If Moon oneshots and soul destruction is passive then Medaka is dead. Kinda feels like a stomp though if the revisions go through though.

I don't think it's stomp as much as it's a decisive since Moon's winning is currently about pulling her hax first rather than Medaka having nothing she can do against her.

Medaka: 1 (Davidliteral)

Sailor Moon: 5 (RebubleUselet, Gargoyle One, First Witch, The Causality, ApiesDeathbyLazors)

Inconclusive:

Not really. Even in character her hax tends to keeps her alive enough against a lot of opponents so she gets the chance to use them either way. Doesn't seem likely to happen in this case, though.

FateAlbane said:
No, not really, First. This time, I 100% guarantee this is by no means a bait. I legitimately want to take the opportunity and for once have a recent thread involving Medaka not devolve into the types of discussion we've been having when the verse is involved due to... You know the reason. Either way, counting Rebuble's vote.
Mfw then you took that serious. I guess you got baited OvO

@First There was a time when I was a memetic baiter in the wiki, so when people generally say I'm baiting, I assume they mean it. lol

For example, that thread chaos pic that to this day pops around a bunch of threads? I was the original uploader of that. *giggles*

> "Even her cries can destroy soul"

Dodo, when did this happen?

But yeah, Sailor Moon FRA then if Medaka doesn't use AF in character.

One more for Moon and it's her win (GP actually).

Medaka: 1 (Davidliteral)

Sailor Moon: 6 (RebubleUselet, Gargoyle One, First Witch, The Causality, ApiesDeathbyLazors, Scarletmoon56)

Inconclusive:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back