• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka Box and NPI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is a hologram/non physical (she indicates they can't interract with each other) but Kumagawa is still able to interract with her.

Yes, but isn't it happening inside of his head?

That's the dream world. But we know people can physically interact with things inside the dream world as they are a representation of their actual self in the real world. Which is why Zenkichi asked Ajimu to train him and Emuake inside the Dream World and when they got out, they were actually stronger in real life.

Okay. Kumagawa might have Non-Physical Interaction, as he sealed Najimi's true self, and created an imaginary sword, but I do not think that we have enough evidence to afford it to every Medaka Box character.

Antvasima said:
Okay. Kumagawa might have Non-Physical Interaction, as he sealed Najimi's true self, and created an imaginary sword, but I do not think that we have enough evidence to afford it to every Medaka Box character.
Shouldn't Medaka scale as she has what is practically a much better version of what Kumagawa used to seal Ajimu's true self?

As for Iihiko im a bit neutral. He seems to ignore more than attack non physicals.

I don't think it should go to every Medaka Box character. Just those with Bookmaker so Kumagawa/Medaka.

The issue with not giving it to Iihiko is that he has basically the same feat as Kumagawa and people will use it to argue he can't interact with non-corps by 'ignoring' their non-corporeality.

Kumagawa and Medaka seems fine. Iihiko likely as well.

Iihiko does seem to mostly ignore Non-Corporeality, as he didn't even attack Ajimu himself but rather use a weapon to slice her in half.

Perhaps he should have like 'Non-physical interraction (his irreversable desruction allowed him to ignore Ajimu's non-corporeal nature)' I don't think it's clear from his profile that he can achieve this (people will argue he can't because it's not there)

Non-physical interraction (Bookmaker is capable of by-passing defences such as being non-corporeal)

Somebody experienced enough with editing that I don't have to clean up afterwards.

Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

Ok i am done with all 3. You can close Kumagawa and Medaka again. I am also done with Iihiko but given that there is the thread going on with the iihiko revisions i am personally expecting some changes, removals and additions to happen to Iihiko, so it is up to you whether you want to close Iihiko now or wait for that thread to finish.

Okay.

Should we close this thread?

I think the thread can be closed now because the proposed changes were made, Antvasima.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back