• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would Kang's durability scale at all to that blast since he's in the centre of it?

Last edited:
Would Kang's durability scale at all to that blast since he's in the center of it?
Maybe? I'm not sure
Wouldn't this scale to Giant Man?
Giant-Man got practically one-shotted by one of Kang's energy shockwaves

Though at the same time, he should be comparable to Giant Cassie and somewhat harmed Armored Kang, who withstood being crushed by Giant Cassie, who harmed MODOK, who broke through Kang's forcefield

It's weird circular scaling, since Kang's forcefield also scales above his armour for blocking the quantum ants that destroyed his armour

Last edited:
Giant-Man got practically one-shotted by one of Kang's energy shockwaves

Though at the same time, he should be comparable to Giant Cassie and somewhat harmed Armored Kang, who withstood being crushed by Giant Cassie, who harmed MODOK, who broke through Kang's forcefield

It's weird circular scaling, since Kang's forcefield also scales above his armour for blocking the quantum ants that destroyed his armour
Giant-Man did pressure Kang and even pin him against a wall at one point so it might not be too much to say that he at least downscales.

Last edited:
I really don't see it. Ant-Man turns giant, punches Kang a few times, then gets one-shotted back to his normal size. Kang lands on the ground and looks completely unharmed
Watching the fight again Kang does seem pretty unfazed. What about M.O.D.O.K. somehow being stronger than the Quantum Ants that destroyed Kang's armour? Cassie one-shot him but she and Giant-Man were clearly weaker than Kang so it's pretty confusing.

What about M.O.D.O.K. somehow being stronger than the Quantum Ants that destroyed Kang's armour?
It could be possible that Kang's Armor was already being strained keeping up his shield against the numerous ants simultaneously ramming, biting, and blasting energy beams at the shield. IIRC at one point, one ant was able to push through the shield before Kang expanded it.

It could be possible that Kang's Armor was already being strained keeping up his shield against the numerous ants simultaneously ramming, biting, and blasting energy beams at the shield. IIRC at one point, one ant was able to push through the shield before Kang expanded it.
That would still make M.O.D.O.K. at least comparable to the Quantum Ants and therefore scaling to 6-A. We also have no idea how Kang's armour works so we can't say that it was being strained without any proof.

That would still make M.O.D.O.K. at least comparable to the Quantum Ants and therefore scaling to 6-A.
How sure are we that his shield was at full strength when MODOK rammed his face in? Or the usual suspect PIS?

Kang expanded his shield while simultaneously using a shockwave to push back the ants, then expanded his shield again and caused another shockwave to further push back the ants. Afterwards MODOK rammed his face in when the ants were already swarming Kang again.

This reminds me of a similar situation to the Outriders Vs Hulkbuster, IIRC in the old forum some people were questioning why the Outriders didn't downscale from the Hulkbuster

I think we should figure out how were going to go about the scaling issues Kangs durability brings if we upgrade him to 6-A before agreeing to anything

I think we should figure out how were going to go about the scaling issues Kangs durability brings if we upgrade him to 6-A before agreeing to anything
One option would be to just not scale Kang's armour/forcefields to his energy shockwaves (though it'd be weird at least for his forcefields since they seem to be composed of the same blue energy)

Either that or go with what OneBleachHurricane said and not scale MODOK to Kang's forcefield

BUMP
quantumania-kang-kang-the-conqueror.gif

Still think no one should scale to Kang since basically he no sold attacks from Giant Scott and Cassie, and casually knocked them out of their giant forms with weaker shockwaves compared to the one he used on the planet.

And against MODOK, he was already capable of harming him with just a casual application of his Telekinesis to point of him grunting in pain and crashing down and out of breath when released.

And as for the whole thing with the ants and MODOK, I'd just chalk that up to PIS.

Still think no one should scale to Kang since basically he no sold attacks from Giant Scott and Cassie, and casually knocked them out of their giant forms with weaker shockwaves compared to the one he used on the planet.

And against MODOK, he was already capable of harming him with just a casual application of his Telekinesis to point of him grunting in pain and crashing down and out of breath when released.

And as for the whole thing with the ants and MODOK, I'd just chalk that up to PIS.
I can agree to this

I agree

We should have a 6-A key for Giant-Man at his largest when he punched down Axia's shields. That Giant-Man was like 300 metres tall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back