• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Iron Man Issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I'm thinking about it, should Tony get an 8-C Rating for his Gauntlet thing he used against Bucky in Civil War, at least for Durability or something?

So according to this calc the Jericho Missiles are 117.3 Kilotons of TNT and yet Iron Man has tanking them in his 8-C+ Key as a Durability Justification. Clearly there's an issue here, so we either upgrade Iron Man or get rid of that Durability Justification.

Here's Tony's Profile for quick access.
Seems good, even if they were Jericho Missles, he was far away from them, not like, up close to them like in the face or standing on top or shit like that.

Which could yield some decent-ish non-outlier results via inverse-square law. BUUUUUUUUUUUUT... there were several dozens, if not hundreds of them going off near him, so even inverse-square law is gonna be a bitch to calculate for this one.

While I'm thinking about it, should Tony get an 8-C Rating for his Gauntlet thing he used against Bucky in Civil War, at least for Durability or something?
Gauntlet is basically just part of the Mark 46 Armor so kinna redundant if you ask me.

Gauntlet is basically just part of the Mark 46 Armor so kinna redundant if you ask me.
I mean it's literally listed as part of his standard equipment for his Base Key.
Seems good, even if they were Jericho Missles, he was far away from them, not like, up close to them like in the face or standing on top or shit like that.

Which could yield some decent-ish non-outlier results via inverse-square law. BUUUUUUUUUUUUT... there were several dozens, if not hundreds of them going off near him, so even inverse-square law is gonna be a bitch to calculate for this one.
I'm actually interested in this result now.

Yeah, I just need someone to unlock the profile to axe the feat and add the render and that should be that.

@Colonel_Krukov Whaddya think?
Message me here when you've made the edit. Don't forget to link this thread as justification.

Seems like Iron Man's Mark 8 image is black. I'mma ask some bois to render it.

Jericho missile scan is axed because not Jericho missile, just gotta wait for the dudes to render IM Mark 8, gave the OG black background image as a placeholder ATM.

Once the PNG render is ready, I'll add that in and then the thread can be concluded.

Should I lock for now then?

hold on why did we re-add the mark 8 render to iron mans page? He never uses the armor in Iron Man 3 and there's nothing noteworthy about it

hold on why did we re-add the mark 8 render to iron mans page? He never uses the armor in Iron Man 3 and there's nothing noteworthy about it
He actually does, check when he has the panic attack and straight up flies back to his house.

After doing a bit of research, I can confirm that it is the Mark 7 used here

Ah, the arm thingies on the wrists are red instead of the Mark 8's silver.

Has the profile been updated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back