• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Revision meant to update and revise the Chitauri Profile Page statistics.

Additional Stuff:

Ancient One's Magic would be upgraded to 8-C for one-shotting Chitauri Chariots.

Those who scale to her in Magic would also be similarly upgraded.

Last edited:
Looks pretty good, though I'm not sure if straight up giving the Chitauri 'at most Building level' durability could cause potential scaling issues.

Out of curiosity, considering that Iron Man's 7-B lasers are 200 petawatts, or 47.8 megatons, should Leviathan durability be 7-B+ for completely tanking the lasers, seeing as the halfway point of 7-B is 53.15 megatons (only a roughly 11% increase of the laser output)?

Looks pretty good, though I'm not sure if straight up giving the Chitauri 'at most Building level' durability could cause potential scaling issues.
It doesn't seem to cause any scaling issues since Widow (Pistols - Piercing Damage and Widow's Bite - Electrocution) and Hawkeye (Arrows - Piercing Damage) can only kill them with their equipment and Chitauri guns.

I've edited the Blog with the suggestions.

• Chitauri Soldier Durability 9-B up to at most 8-C
• Leviathan Durability 7-B+

Question, would this also apply to the Outriders since they're also variable in their showing of statistics? Some can fight against the Super Soldier Tiers while others go down to Low Tiers or Cannon Fodder.

Would that be applicable to Chitauri Durability or nah?
Not sure. But imo, @RoTt35's suggestion works better based on @Dinobot1996's reasons
If the Chitauri cause scaling issues we could put them at "Wall level to at most Building level", since some Chitauri are comparable to BW and Hawkeye while others downscale from Captain America. I agree with the rest btw
Hawkeye was able to use blunt force against a Chitauri soldier pretty well once he ran out of arrows, and characters such as Wasp and M'Baku also have feats against Chitauri mentioned in their AP justifications, so I feel like using the more variable rating that is being proposed would be the best option.
Either that, or we make Black Widow and Hawkeye "At most 8-C"

Either that, or we make Black Widow and Hawkeye "At most 8-C"
giphy.webp

If this calc is accurate, Leviathan AP could be anywhere from 8-C (1.12 tons) to 8-A (101.55 tons), depending on if you use a weight calculated off-site or a weight stated by Avengers co-writer Zak Penn.
The writer's weight statement was a random guess of the belief that the physics were impossible (LMAO), plus the tweet is deleted, so the 8-C end would be more accurate

Last edited:
This is mostly fine, but you need to add references,
I don't know how to put a References section on the profile, since most if not all MCU profiles don't have them.
and some justifications (speed and durability for the Chitauri soldiers) don’t have scans.
The 9-B Durability of "Unharmed from falling on top of cars from several stories high up from a building's side"?

Couldn't the scan for their 9-B AP of "Can damage cars by jumping on them" already fulfill that role? Or do I have to use the scan for their Durability as well

Same with Speed, would the scans used in their AP section fulfill this role?

Last edited:
I don't know how to put a References section on the profile, since most if not all MCU profiles don't have them.
This page explains how to add references.
The 9-B Durability of "Unharmed from falling on top of cars from several stories high up from a building's side"?

Couldn't the scan for their 9-B AP of "Can damage cars by jumping on them" already fulfill that role? Or do I have to use the scan for their Durability as well

Same with Speed, would the scans used in their AP section fulfill this role?
Sure, if using the same scans would work, do that.

Back