• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MC 11 is out

Looked good can't wait for the next one, though Krinkels says he's going to work on the finale for the Dedmos series.

Also what news things could this add.

Yeah a new form kinda, given to him by the auditor.

Apparently that place was inside the Auditor and he wants Tricky out.

Well, he got what he wanted.

Also, I was gonna ask why he said "finally" when he got free cause he was technically only imprisoned for like 9 minutes but then I remembered it's been like 10 years since the last episode.

The demons of everyone killed in the series so far. Looks like they might have been escaping back to the real world, so we'll probably see them next episode.

CinnabarManx421 said:
The demons of everyone killed in the series so far. Looks like they might have been escaping back to the real world, so we'll probably see them next episode.
Nah heard what could look like called The Purgatory World in Hank and sanford are dead cannot escape Real world at Tricky bodies even Deimos stuck Hell locked up forever.

Wait, This should not give more powers to the characters?, by far the hell is inside the Auditor, it's HIS world, Pocket Reality Manipulation could be added to his abilities, same as tricky that also was taking control of Auditor's world, also Hank moved a Chunk of Rock with Telekinesis, i think

Back