• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maykr's Urdak Higher Reality? (DOOM)

with this bit of lore about the location of Urdak, stating that it is a anchor in a fixed state outside the bounds of the universe as a "Lower" and "Higher" Reality, what exactly is that within the context of tiering? is that higher dimensional? or is it a way of overseeing the universe as if it were a circle or something like that?

If it is higher dimensional, how many dimensions? 5-11? countably infinite? uncountably infinite?

EDIT: Found something that could possibly add context to higher reality.

Were the reader of a comic could metaphorically be in a higher reality relative to the world of the comic book.

Thank you.

@DarkDragonMedeus @Colonel_Krukov @Crabwhale

Last edited:
I'm unsure as Tier 1 isn't exactly where I'm the biggest expert with, but I recall some solid arguments for Low 1-C and thus 5-D.

If it is higher dimensional, how many dimensions? 5-11? countably infinite? uncountably infinite?
why would it be any more than 1 above everything below (i think 6-D? given hell is 5-D)

EDIT: Found something that could possibly add context to higher reality.

Were the reader of a comic could metaphorically be in a higher reality relative to the world of the comic book.
did you just propose the idea of fictional transcendence? we know, im pretty sure its the entire reason tier 1 was made in the first place

anyway, doom god tiers are already 5-D scaling above hell which transcends time, space, and dimensions, so higher dimensions are an established thing in verse, idk about urdak though, maybe

why would it be any more than 1 above everything below (i think 6-D? given hell is 5-D)

did you just propose the idea of fictional transcendence? we know, im pretty sure its the entire reason tier 1 was made in the first place

anyway, doom god tiers are already 5-D scaling above hell which transcends time, space, and dimensions, so higher dimensions are an established thing in verse, idk about urdak though, maybe
The link is for a metaphor with how comic book readers would be considered higher plane above that of the comic book world as they view it from above, Urdak would be something similar unbound by time space and dimension that is higher and lower reality

Back