• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maximum difference between AP and existence

TheTenno07

He/Him
With the new outerversal level I had a doubt, in our standards it is perfectly normal for a character to have an AP higher than his existence, such as Goku, whose existence is 3D and his AP is 4D.
And I understood that in the old level system there were characters with 3D existence with outerversal tier.
And here comes my question, with the new tiering system is this still possible?
If not, what is the maximum level that can be reached by having an existence lower than your ap? I see it probably being low outerversal since it is the maximum that can be reached Through quantitative sums.
Or it is still possible to reach the level of outerversal by having an existence below the qualitative existence that the level requires?

Back