• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Matthew vs HOSTLESS but on another wikia

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
Speed Equalized.

Nightmare HOSTLESS vs Dark Subconsciousness.

Battle is in HOSTLESS' castle.

Both are 1-A and in-character.

Who wins?

Purple Satan: 0

The Darkness: 0

Tie: 1

Nightmare HOSTLESS
Dark Subconsciousness

TBQF I did try to use a easier scaling system than that... Closer to Masadaverse, involving Ectoplasmic Scale

How far into 1-A is HOSTLESS ? I can give you a good idea... Two ways of how far into baseline TCC is.

Bump. Anyways... Until Christian gives me a good idea of the AP HISTLESS has as a 1-A ... It does seem that Matthew has quite the AP advantage... By a lot. And existence erasure that negates True Godly is a lot higher-end than most things HOSTLESS has on his table. Dark Subconsciousness is a lot more bloodlusted, and has no problem with killing if it means protecting Matthew... And he has similar powers.

All in all... Matthew low-diff because of it.

... Peak 1-A... How so ? Because there isn't such thing as a "peak 1-A" . There can always be a level of 1-A stronger, unless you reach High 1-A... Which cannot be reached via transcending levels of 1-A . So... How ?

Even Rein isn't peak. Rein is ... I believe 90 levels of transcendence above baseline 1-A based on what Taikyoku Values are . High-end, but not "peak" ... If that is what you meant He's well into the tier... I'll agree to that, but not what I call "peak" Outerversal . Peak Outerversal is something I believe no Outerversal Entity, has ever reached. Well... I still believe Matthew has the better AP advantage here... Though that isn't really saying much considering it's a battle of 1-A's .

Peak Outerversal is more Haju, who is described as "Immeasurable" in Taiyoku, and would be High 1-A if not for the severity of his limitations.

I was thinking more Prime Hajun as well. Supposedly countless levels of transcendence above baseline 1-A. Infinitely above baseline 1-A, and constantly rising . That's... Impressive. However, I believe Matthew scaling well above that of Amanda Wilson's Ectoplasmic Scale is >>> Prime Hajun's Taikyoku Value. She's a bit ridiculous in that regard... But it's better than nerely relying on just Infinite^'s spam.

Well, then.

Let's not turn this into a Masada discussion.

Because i don't like it.

Still, HOSTLESS is peak, or at least in the billions if that works.

Well, seems to be OP.

But HOSTLESS is still pretty good. He won't die without a battle. Even then, he won't really die here via being hard to predict.

That's what I murmurred to myself.... Realziing this match was close to repetting it's decision in another world.

Low-Key it should... But we shouldn't get off-task

Back