• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Master Hand's Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
seemed more like pocket dimensions than alternate universes though in the actual game due to the size, but I suppose you can interpret it as parralel dimensions since in some space you alternate between worlds that look exactly the same.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
What about things like Striking Strength, Azathoth?
No idea, but considering he can literally flick characters like Bowser and send them flying, presumably quite high.
Oh alright. Ya know looking back at his stats just now, it seems kind of odd that he's normally only Tier 8 but tier 3 by reality warping and dying. o_O?

Aurasuke said:
seemed more like pocket dimensions than alternate universes though in the actual game due to the size, but I suppose you can interpret it as parralel dimensions since in some space you alternate between worlds that look exactly the same.
I would assume Tabuu's Subspace contained its own pocket realms based on what we'd seen, or that fragments of the main universe were dragged in by the Subspace bombs the R.O.B.s were planting.

CrossverseCrisis said:
What about things like Striking Strength, Azathoth?
No idea, but considering he can literally flick characters like Bowser and send them flying, presumably quite high.
Well that isn't that high considering his tier lol. How about Sonic and Mario though? Do we scale them outside of brawl during the possible Tabuu fight where you chose them?

CrossverseCrisis said:
Oh alright. Ya know looking back at his stats just now, it seems kind of odd that he's normally only Tier 8 but tier 3 by reality warping and dying. o_O?
There is literally no rationale given for him being tier 8. I have no idea why he was even there. It's so random.

CrossverseCrisis said:
There is literally no rationale given for him being tier 8. I have no idea why he was even there. It's so random.
Mmmmm. Yeah, that also needs to be looked at and fixed.

Aurasuke said:
Well that isn't that high considering his tier lol. How about Sonic and Mario though? Do we scale them outside of brawl during the possible Tabuu fight where you chose them?
You mean for fighting Tabuu?

No, because Smash is presumably non-canon/a separate continuity from every fighter's main series.

Was there any evidence Master Hand is superior to low 2-C characters and the like? From his defeat by the hands of Tabuu I would assume the opposite. Personally I don't think Shulk can be used to scale.

TheMightyRegulator said:
Was there any evidence Master Hand is superior to low 2-C characters and the like? From his defeat by the hands of Tabuu I would assume the opposite. Personally I don't think Shulk can be used to scale.
They're not being used to scale. They're just there as a comparison. Master Hand is at least 3-A going by his own feats. The problem is we don't know if the feat is 3-A or Low 2-C. And remember, one Low 2-C character can absolutely demolish another. It's a very, very wide tier.

What would happen to characters who more or less uses their Smash stats for their profiles like Captain Falcon? Would they be affected or nah?

Well considering that the Universe just ceases to exist (apparently) when he dies rather than just going empty or something, seems like 2-C would be the more likely stat.

Captain Falcon and similar characters defeating master hand would be deemed PIS as defeating him is more of a plot device.

A Universe ceasing to exist isn't evidence of low 2-C as there are many tier 3 characters who's attacks describe the Universe busting feat as 'nothing will remain' such as DBS characters, yet still remain as 3-A.

"At least 3-A. Possibly Low 2-C" by his own feats sounds reasonable.

I dunno. Maybe keep it open for just a little while longer in case there are any suggestions, though I'd probably just ask Ant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back