• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mastema vs Alphamon

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Mastema vs Alphamo.

This is base Mastema and TRI's Ouryuken Mode Alphamon. Speed is, of course, equalized.

(One of) Versus Battles' strongest 3-C's, and (one of) FCOC Versus Battles' strongest 3-C's.

Takes place on 55 Cancri e.

So I guess I gotta be the one to ask what defense Mastema has for Alpha Inforce + Digitalize of Soul? Or Alphamon's Chrono Breaker that's strong enough to freeze Immeasurables?

Is Chrono Breaker strong enough to freeze Immeasurables in Alphamon's 3-C key?

Mastema's defenses are comparable to Jophiel and Lucifer's, who can both survive being skewered on hundreds to thousands to more of the body/soul/mind/concept/abstract-erasing Spears of Destiny at once, and she has resistances to the abilities of causal manipulators and reversers like Observer. Mastema has defenses against soul attacks even if she doesn't have one herself because Absolute Barriers automatically grant such things (and she used to have a soul anyways and retains those defenses) and can escape from being sealed in the fabric of space and time by Jophiel.

Yes, Chrono Breaker can still freeze Immeasurable as a 3-C. Basically that's all Alphamon can do seeing as she can escape Digitalize of Soul's sealing to the fabric of reality. Although he can seal soulless and nonexistent beings with it. The strongest on sealed by it being Dexmon. And I dunno if his Mid-Godly will help here.

I guess it's whoever goes for a technique like that first then.

Mastema does have a few ways to beat him like redefining his Concept, putting a probability manipulating curse on him, or manipulating laws in an area to mess him up even moreso and I believe she can get passed his mid-godly. Alphamon can really only use his time stop and follow through with an attack that can negate her Regenerationn I guess (I say I guess because I'm not sure if that'd even work well for him or not) or seal. I suppose we just need to know who would use what in character but I think I'll lean on Mastema for now.

Alpha Inforce is in character for Alphamon. I should note Acausality will not be enough to save Mastema from it. I will explain more later. If he fi ds himself damaged he will simply reset everything and attack an infinite points in space time (including the present) and the only attack the opponent will see is the technique that felled them. (I am only commented because I have woken up in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep. However, at the same time I am too tired to post anything too meaningful. Just know that I mostly see this as inconclusive)

Mastema's resistance to causality manipulation is separate from her Acausality.

I know that. She herself wont get reset, however, Alphamon will, with all the knowledge of what she can do. She would also still be getting hit with invisible attacks. Although Alpha Inforce here is more useful as a method to reverse damage and pseudo prep than anything else.

Understood! Yeah. Mastema does have experience with invisible attacks from other Logos users, though.

Inconclusive really seems like the most likely outcome, yeah.

I see...yeah, I gotta go with inconclusive as well now. Mastema has ways to easily put him down however he can reverse if things get to tricky and take her out as well...Pretty close and a bit hard to call what could really happen as both are likely outcomes.

Back