• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mash Burnedead and the Moon-Scented

This match was recommended to me by @Peppersalt43 , so I'm going through with it.

Mash is in his Beginning of Series key

The Hoonter is in their Early Game key

Both are standing at 10 meters away from each other

Speed is equalized

Wizard of Muscles:

A Hoonter Must Hoont:

Incon:

It also does it to others. Plus the hunter can come back from madness type 3, the same cannot be said for Mash.
Then just don't give to the hunter. They can only hold 2 melee weapons at once anyway

But then again, lets hear what Mash can do. If push comes to shove, Madness Type 3 might just be what we need to make this match fair

Then just don't give to the hunter. They can only hold 2 melee weapons at once anyway

But then again, lets hear what Mash can do. If push comes to shove, Madness Type 3 might just be what we need to make this match fair
You do realize that the hunter can very easily grab the bloodletter while in the hunters' dream right? Basically all of their hax are available to them any time they die, and this is assuming they even fall to Mash when the hunter themselves has dealt with various other skilled humans before with varied styles of fighting.

You do realize that the hunter can very easily grab the bloodletter while in the hunters' dream right? Basically all of their hax are available to them any time they die, and this is assuming they even fall to Mash when the hunter themselves has dealt with various other skilled humans before with varied styles of fighting.
Oh yeah, Immortality

Mash needs prior knowledge. That way he'll know to incap. Most of his weapons seem to be blunt so knocking his opponent out seems like something he can do

So that's a no on prior knowledge I'm guessing. Any suggestions on making this a fair fight?
I mean Mash should figure out pretty damn quickly that the hunter just popping up again is probably due to some kind of immortality regardless and at that point he just can't get hit by the bloodletter, if it comes out at all.
Actually, what will Mash do with prior knowledge besides going for incap?
Wallop the hunter's ass even faster with having fighting styles the hunter has never dealt with at all.

Actually, what will Mash do with prior knowledge besides going for incap?
Well, aside from what you're saying, without prior knowledge he usually let's the opponent attack first before trying to.... punch them. Menacing, amorite? With prior knowledge though, like with his fight with Cell War, he just rushed up to them and slaps them across the face. Though Cell War had nothing like what the Hunter has, so that's irrelevant.

Well, aside from what you're saying, without prior knowledge he usually let's the opponent attack first before trying to.... punch them. Menacing, amorite? With prior knowledge though, like with his fight with Cell War, he just rushed up to them and slaps them across the face. Though Cell War had nothing like what the Hunter has, so that's irrelevant.
... oh. And the hunter likes Disembowelment. This can only end well.

I mean Mash should figure out pretty damn quickly that the hunter just popping up again is probably due to some kind of immortality regardless and at that point he just can't get hit by the bloodletter, if it comes out at all.
Huh, so essentially it all depends on how quickly the hunter decides to pull out their Madness tools.

But wait, aren't most of the madness tools late game items? We're using early game hunter

Let me remember. Augur of Ebrietas is in a late game place. Kos Parasite is literally from the final boss of the DLC. Bloodletter is from an enemy guarding the route to said boss. I can't remember anything else

Huh, so essentially it all depends on how quickly the hunter decides to pull out their Madness tools.

But wait, aren't most of the madness tools late game items? We're using early game hunter

Let me remember. Augur of Ebrietas is in a late game place. Kos Parasite is literally from the final boss of the DLC. Bloodletter is from an enemy guarding the route to said boss. I can't remember anything else
It can also be bought in labyrinths for 80K blood echoes

It can also be bought in labyrinths for 80K blood echoes
Huh, that explains why you immediately went for Bloodletter

Okay so... (This is the explanation for the match)

The thing about Bloodletter is that using it hurts the hunter. They literally stab it through their chest to make it dangerous and it drives them crazy whenever they do certain attacks with it. If Mash doesn't hold back and has a tendency to attack with very powerful moves, the hunter might decide to pull out the Bloodletter early

You say Mash likes to hold back at the first fight but once he realizes that the hunter has immortality (Which he'll probably realize at least around the third return) he probably won't hold back. Now it all depends on whether the hunter realizes that this guy is mad skilled or Mash realizes that his opponent is coming back again and again first.

Also one advantage the hunter can do is commit suicide via spamming emergency quicksilver bullet (Basically sacrifice their health for ammo) so if they're left close to death, they can kill themselves that way and come back with madness blood mace

... oh. And the hunter likes Disembowelment. This can only end well.
How powerful is this in terms of physical damage? From a quick video I searched up, it seems to consist of a Hunter stabbing through a persons or creatures abdomen before pulling out. Mash has survived getting stabbed through the stomach before, by Abyss. Granted, this was at a later arc, but it should still work out due to him just using his muscles. Adding on to that?
If Mash doesn't hold back and has a tendency to attack with very powerful moves
Well Mash only starts to use his powerful moves once he starts getting serious. His "Muscle Magic" attacks have all been used when he was in a tight spot it had to get serious against an opponent.

How powerful is this in terms of physical damage? From a quick video I searched up, it seems to consist of a Hunter stabbing through a persons or creatures abdomen before pulling out. Mash has survived getting stabbed through the stomach before, by Abyss. Granted, this was at a later arc, but it should still work out due to him just using his muscles. Adding on to that?

Well Mash only starts to use his powerful moves once he starts getting serious. His "Muscle Magic" attacks have all been used when he was in a tight spot it had to get serious against an opponent.
On human opponents the hunter staggers and rips into them from the side of their stomach and tries to go all the way through to the other side, he'd need at least High-Low to handle it and Mid to handle it if it goes all the way through

Yeah, and I acknowledged that here
You say Mash likes to hold back at the first fight but once he realizes that the hunter has immortality (Which he'll probably realize at least around the third return) he probably won't hold back.

Immortality is not useful, mash never kills

Besides, I doubt very much that The Hunter can hit Mash

Mash really holds back in the first moments of the fight, but he can identify when something might kill him by sensing danger. This happened with the fight against Margarette

From Mash's great skill, I don't doubt that he will simply take The Hunter or simply throw a stone weighing hundreds of tons to trap him

Besides, I doubt very much that The Hunter can hit Mash

Mash really holds back in the first moments of the fight, but he can identify when something might kill him by sensing danger. This happened with the fight against Margarette

From Mash's great skill, I don't doubt that he will simply take The Hunter or simply throw a stone weighing hundreds of tons to trap him
Just gonna say, practically everything and everyone the Hunter fights is a speedy evasive motha ***** lol

Danger sensing isn't on the profile from what I can see

The Hunter himself is also an evasive guy lol

Regardless since I'm pretty sure Mash can actually tag the Hunter this be a stomp unless OP does the dumb thing and gives the Hunter his madness 3. Don't do that cause it's AOE.

Back