• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel's Lifting Strength?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legion350

VS Battles
Retired
So there are several Marvel characters that scale from The Thing's Class T rating like: Colossus, Captain Marvel [Mar-Vell], Ronan, and Korg. Also, I doubt these are the only characters scaling from the Thing like this. Korg also has a comicvine link in the lifting strength category that can’t be accessed. So I suppose my question is where do Marvel Class T characters scale from and at what value? It’s not very evident based on the pages.

Honestly might be down to the profile needing to be reworked, or it was Korg's justification that is inaccessible.

So does anybody have suggestions regarding what they should scale from instead?

Thank you for the suggestion, but isn't "At least Class G" a bit low for them? Does anybody here know of greater lifting strength feats that any of them have performed?

So there are several Marvel characters that scale from The Thing's Class T rating like: Colossus, Captain Marvel [Mar-Vell], Ronan, and Korg. Also, I doubt these are the only characters scaling from the Thing like this. Korg also has a comicvine link in the lifting strength category that can’t be accessed. So I suppose my question is where do Marvel Class T characters scale from and at what value? It’s not very evident based on the pages.
Comic book power can get outright absurd. Some characters can outright lift the weight of entire universes.

There is no scan or reference in the calc. I can't see it at all.
Perhaps it would be best to remove or replace all scaling to it from all of the affected Marvel characters then?

Comic book power can get outright absurd. Some characters can outright lift the weight of entire universes.
Okay, but that is not what we are discussing here, so please try to stay on topic.

Doom crushes a diamond in his hands. | Doom, Good doctor, Comic book cover

I think that's the feat about crushing the diamond
#Spiderman350

So with that problem out of the way, what do we currently need to do here?

What are our current topics of discussion here? In terms of potential feats to scale from that is.

Okay. He is usually portrayed as stronger than Doom though, so maybe "At least Class G, likely higher" then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back