• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Respect Thread: The Never Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew_Schroeder

VS Battles
Retired
The Never Queen is a relatively new, but very interesting and incredibly powerful Cosmic Being. This is a collection of her feats:

Context: The next feats happen in a Tie-In to Secret Wars.

The following feats are in the current Ultimates 2 series:

Conclusion:

The Never Queen is at least a Multi-Abstract level being, or High 1-B. The many quotes referring to her being outside all space and time might make her 1-A, however.

Given that Eternity per definition is a construct of time and space, I think that we can only consider the Never Queen to be on the same level, i.e. High 1-B. Being outside of time and space in this case simply refers to that they both comprise all of it, and must move in something else instead. It does not however, make them beyond-dimensional entities.

I never said that Eternity was 1-A, only that the Never Queen is possibly 1-A given how she exists outside all space and time. Also, even normal beings can enter dimensionless voids.

But I understand your reluctance to make her 1-A.

It was also possible for a mortal to injure her, by cutting her heart out, although that weapon may have been supplied by Oblivion. I may misremember who was responsible, however. Regardless, it should probably be treated as Plot-Induced Stupidity.

Being outside of the multiverse/Eternity, is not the same as being completely beyond Eternity. She is still an embodiment of possibility, which is the entire point of branching timelines.

We don't know who created the weapon, only that it came from outside reality itself and could cut the fabric of existence. It's just a plot-device that exists to the story can advance.

And yeah, I guess in the context you're right.

Okay. The only two good candidates would be Oblivion and the First Firmament then.

Feel free to make the profile in any case.

Never Queen should only be rated as High 1-B, as she is an equal complement to Eternity.

I think she's meant to be higher than Eternity and pretty up-there in the Cosmic Hierarchy. She's opposing Logos after all. We'll see.

Logos can only be scaled from uncertain feats though. The new Marvel multiverse has not demonstrated infinite higher dimensions, and neither have the cosmic entities populating it.

The new Marvel Multiverse has been proven to be equal in scale to the previous ones. All iterations have, aside from the first which seems to be far greater than the others. It is a Infinite-Dimensional structure. The Eternity of the 8th Multiverse is the same as the previous Multiverse.

Just because we have new storylines does not excluse previous feats.

Well, I am very uncertain about this, as all that we have seen is that Reed Richards, Franklin, and the Molecule Man were recreating the multiverse, one universe at a time, and Logos is supposed to be a mere puppet of the First Firmament, who is capable of defeating Galactus and lots of Celestials, but has certainly never demonstrated anything remotely approaching High 1-B scale.

The New Tribunal was created stronger than the previous. That's High 1-B.

Logos replaced it. That's High 1-B.

Eternity is the same from the old Multiverse. That's High 1-B

Never Queen is the same. That's High 1-B

First Firmament jailed Eternity. That's High 1-B.

First Firmament exists outside everything and has all iterations and inhabitants of all the 8 Cosmos as extensions of itself. That's extremely High 1-B.

Lifebringer Galactus is also High 1-B by virtue of being a Multi-Abstract. We just don't know exactly where in the High 1-B ranking he fits.

Well, as usual, the main problem is that the Marvel writers are not remotely consistent. Al Ewing is not using anywhere near the highest previously established scale, so power-scaling is very uncertain, especially concerning Galactus, who will supposedly even have trouble with Ego the Living Planet in a future issue, according to the previews.

Anyway, I am very tired and need to rest for the evening.

Just because things are inconsistent doesn't mean we cannot judge things to see what is consistent and feasible with the previously established scale and the current one. Inconsistency and PIS doesn't disregard the more consistent and important things that we regularly see. Inconsistency is going to happen regardless. It shouldn't affect how we judge everything in Marvel.

Rest well.

Also Galactus was reverted back to his previous self, so he is no longer a Multi-Abstract. And he could always be starving, or Ego getting a power up.

So much crazy things have happened already, it's best to wait.

Well, feel free to create a profile for the Never Queen in any case.

(Just a quick break. I am trying to relax now.)

Well High 1-B is alright. But I think if she exists "outside of all time space" and "outside all that is" with infinite dimensions being established, then I think 1-A could also possibly be alright. I mean we used to give TOAA 1-A for being "beyond all space and time" and that was before we even accepted Marvel as having infinite dimensions.

@Ryukama

She is supposed to be equal to Eternity, not completely transcendent and superior to him, and of course she exists "outside of all that is", as "all that is" is here defined as Eternity. That is not the same thing as being beyond all concepts of time and space altogether.

Well, I do think she is Infinitely above Eternity, since he is singular reality while she is endless possibility.

Still, I am unsure.

If she's meant to be equal to Eternity and the statements of her being beyond all of time and all that is are meant to be her existing inside of the multiverse, then I guess her rating is fine.

Even if she would be infinitely above Eternity, which I extremely doubt, as the two are treated as counterparts, and lovers, that would still not qualify for a 1-A rating. Mathematical infinity holds no meaning at those levels.

How so?

And even if she would be above Multi-Eternity, who embodies infinite possibility in himself (so she is technically a nonsense character), it does not really matter. The Beyonder was millions of times above an infinite-dimensional multiverse, but it still places him on a comparative level of High 1-B. Even if she would be an infinity^infinity number of times above Multi-Eternity, it would still be High 1-B.

Also, if the Beyonders could kill her, and she exists in time outside of space, and space outside of time (still referring to within Multi-Eternity), that is still a definition of a High 1-B character.

question, there is Beings Who are infinitely above beings that here are H1-B nut Still rate as H1-B because they didnt tracedent all Boundaries and Dimensions right? and Exist Outside Creation/Everiting remains the same tieing right?

Being infinitely above another High 1-B still means High 1-B, yes.

Existing outside of a certain space-time continuum is not the same thing as being completely beyond the concepts of time and space altogether, no.

@Matthew Feel free to create a High 1-B profile for her in any case. If we get more explicit greater definitions later on, it is possible that she may be upgraded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back