• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Downgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've found that these characters from Marvel Comics should be lower tiers. This is just my personal opinion. I will give reasoning as well.

Marvel Downgrades (Most of these are for the Cosmic Abstracts and Skyfathers.)
  • Infinity Gauntlet (Likely Low 1-C, possibly Higher to At least 2-B, possibly Higher)
  • Eternity (2-A, possibly Low 1-C to At least 2-B)
  • Infinity (2-A, possibly Low 1-C to At least 2-B)
  • Master Order (2-A, possibly Low 1-C to At least 2-B)
  • Lord Chaos (2-A, possibly Low 1-C to At least 2-B)
  • Odin (2-C, possibly 2-A to 3-B, possibly 2-C)
  • Zeus (2-C, possibly 2-A to 3-B, possibly 2-C)
  • Bor (2-C, possibly 2-A to 3-B, possibly 2-C)
  • Surtur (2-C, possibly 2-A to 3-B, possibly 2-C)
  • Mephisto (Varies. At least 4-B, up to 2-C | At least 2-C, possibly 2-A to Varies. At least 4-B, up to 3-A | At least 3-A, possibly 2-C
  • Celestials (2-A to At least 2-B)
  • Knull (2-A to 2-C, possibly 2-B)
  • Chaos King (Low 1-A to 2-A, possibly Low 1-C)
  • Hercules (Chaos War) (Low 1-A to 2-A, possibly Low 1-C)
  • Multiversal Abstracts (Low 1-A to 2-A, possibly Low 1-C)
  • Oblivion (Unknown. Varies | 1-A to Varies. At least 2-C, up to 2-B | Stays at 1-A for now, but will change to At least Low 1-A, likely 1-A.)
  • Dormammu (2-A, possibly Low 1-C | Low 1-A to 2-C, likely 2-B | 2-A, possibly Low 1-C)
  • Doctor Strange (Classic) (4-B. At least 3-A, up to 2-A, possibly Low 1-C with Artifacts and Spells to Stays at 4-B for now. Stays at 3-A, however will change to "At least 3-A, possibly 2-B with Artifacts and Spells.")
  • Ancient One (4-B. At least 3-A, up to 2-A, possibly Low 1-C with Artifacts and Spells to Stays at 4-B for now. Stays at 3-A, however will change to "At least 3-A, possibly 2-B with Artifacts and Spells.")
  • Phoenix Force (At least 2-A, possibly Low 1-C | Low 1-A to 2-B | 2-A, possibly Low 1-C)
  • Dark Phoenix (2-A, possibly Low 1-C to At least 2-C, possibly 2-B)
  • Death (2-A, possibly Low 1-C | Low 1-A to At least 2-B | 2-A, possibly Low 1-C )
  • The In-Betweener (At least 5-A | At least 5-A | 2-A | Low 1-A to Stays at 5-A, but I will also bump him up to 4-B at peak | Stays at 5-A, but I will also bump him up to 4-B at peak. | 2-C, likely 2-B | 2-A, possibly Low 1-C)
  • The Stranger (2-C, possibly 2-A to 2-C, possibly 2-B)
  • The Protege (Varies, up to 5-A | 2-A | Low 1-A to Stays at Varies, stays at 5-A, but will bump him up to 4-B at peak | At least 2-B | 2-A, possibly Low 1-C
  • Galactus (4-B | At least 2-C, possibly 2-A | 2-A | Low 1-A to 5-A, 4-B at peak | Stays at At least 2-C, but possibly 2-A changes to possibly 2-B | Stays at 2-A, but will bump him up to possibly Low 1-C.)
  • Sentry (4-B to 5-A, 4-B at peak)
  • Thanos (4-B to 5-A, 4-B at peak)
  • Cosmic Cubes (2-A to At least 2-C, likely 2-B)
  • The Ultimate Nullifier (Varies from Low 2-C to Low 1-A, depending on the knowledge and mental fortitude of the wielder to Varies from 2-C to Low 1-C, depending on the knowledge and mental fortitude of the wielder)
Let me evaluate all of my changes.

First of all, I decided to change all of the base forms of The Abstracts (The 2-A/Low 1-Cs) to 2-B mainly because they do not have power to prove they are on the level of Complex Multiversals. They are described as being Universal Abstracts, therefore, I do not believe they should be under the 2-A/Low 1-C tier anymore. The reason I am not putting them any lower to tiers like Low 2-C is because one, that's low balling to an extreme, and two, just because they are Universal abstracts does not necessarily mean they can only destroy One Universe. That is like saying Galactus is only Planetary because he eats Planets. So at the very least, I do believe the absolute base forms of the Cosmic Abstracts should be baseline Multiversal. However, their Multiversal forms definitely do fall under this category, but they are certainly not anywhere near The Low 1-A tier. Low 1-A means Low Outerversal, and the Multiversal forms of The Abstracts are absolutely nowhere near that category. They have shown numerous times that they have can easily effect Multiversal structures and are easily outside of The Multiverse and the rest of the reality, but have not proven they are anywhere above that. So I do believe that Low 1-C fits these characters more. The same applies to almost all of the other characters in the 2-A/Low 1-C/Low 1-A tier. I also included The Infinity Gauntlet here because of it's one Major Flaw. It only works in a singular Universe. Now the Classic Infinity Gauntlet does not have such restrictions, as it has been proven to work at the farthest edge of The Multiverse, so it's possible that The Classic Infinity Gauntlet from The Original Infinity Gauntlet Storyline could still be Low 1-C, however, those statements could potentially be Hyperbole, so it is still debatable that it is Multiversal since it has only defeated The Universal Abstracts, which I have downgraded to 2-B. Either way, The Infinity Gauntlet in my opinion is 2-B, Since it has only been shown to be capable of defeating The Universal Abstracts and it was stated numerous times to not work outside The Marvel Universe (sometimes changed to Multiverse). Using scaling and combining it's composite feats, I do think that The Infinity Gauntlet should be downgraded to At least 2-B. I also did this for The Celestials and Knull as well, since their most powerful forms have been shown to be on a similar power level to that of the Universal Abstracts.

Now for The Skyfathers. The Skyfathers have been stated in some stories to exist on a similar level to that of the Abstracts, but they have also been stated to be Omnipotent, so it is highly likely that statement is hyperbole as well. Most Skyfathers have been shown to be casual Galaxy Busters, and can do that effortlessly, so at the very least, I believe they should be 3-B, possibly 2-C. I only did that for Mephisto, however, since the other Skyfathers have been shown to have greater than Galaxy Level feats, such as Odin when he did this, which is debatable whether it is a Multiversal feat or not. Since The World Tree, Yggdrasil, is likely much smaller in size in comparison to normal sized Multiversal structures, I think it is appropriate to put Odin and The Skyfathers at 2-C to 2-B as well. Same applies to Surtur, Mephisto, The Stranger, and Galactus.

Now finally for the minor changes. I've changed most of the 4-B characters to 5-A, 4-B at peak, since most of the Solar System Level characters only achieved those feats while giving it their absolute all. I was, and still am torn about putting Thanos on this level, since he has effortlessly swatted away Silver Surfer and Thor, and it was debatable if they was trying to kill Thanos in those scans. Another character I was torn about doing this for was Galactus, since he is vastly stronger than Silver Surfer and Thor in even his weakest forms, while they were both likely trying to kill Galactus with all of their effort, because of the threat he poses to The Planet. However, he did fight Sentry to a standstill, who was also likely trying to kill Galactus, so I still don't know if I should keep him at 4-B. Either way, the rest of his stats had to be altered, except for Lifebringer Galactus, I'm keeping him at Low 1-A for obvious reasons.

I also wanted to put TOAA (Above All Others) and Astral Regulator Thanos on here and downgrade them to Low 1-A, but after looking back on their profiles decided that they should stay at 1-A for now.

So what exactly is your evidence for that
I gave evidence. It was for the Universal abstracts. They have not shown power to be Complex Multiversal, only Base Multiversal. Once again, this is my opinion for the downgrading. You don't have to agree with it. The Multiversal Abstracts are Complex Multiversal IMO.

Report this troll post. He has no clue what is he is talking about and is using ridiculous reasons such as: "First of all, I decided to change all of the base forms of The Abstracts (The 2-A/Low 1-Cs) to 2-B mainly because they do not have power to prove they are on the level of Complex Multiversals. They are described as being Universal Abstracts, therefore, I do not believe they should be under the 2-A/Low 1-C tier anymore".

Report this troll post. He has no clue what is he is talking about and is using ridiculous reasons such as: "First of all, I decided to change all of the base forms of The Abstracts (The 2-A/Low 1-Cs) to 2-B mainly because they do not have power to prove they are on the level of Complex Multiversals. They are described as being Universal Abstracts, therefore, I do not believe they should be under the 2-A/Low 1-C tier anymore".
I don't think this is a troll post, he just created his account, he just needs to understand the forum better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back