• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Comics - Hulk Abilities CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excellence616

He/Him
Hulk Power Addition.

1. Breath Attack:
He has used it on multiple occasions.
Incredible Hulk #5, 248, 273, 282

2. Energy Projection:
Via Heat vision.
Hulk Vol 5 #5, 6 ,7

3. Limited Heat generation:
Can produce a limited amount of heat to melt ice on his body.
Incredible Hulk #5

4. Astral projection:
After stepping on his blood, he could projection his astral form.
Incredible Hulk #461

5. Possession and power bestowal:
Hulk can give others powers by possessing their body.
Thor Vol 6 #25

6. Size Manipulation
Can increase his size.
Deadpool Vol 4 #38

7. As Standard Tactics
Was holding back when fighting Deadpool.
Deadpool Vol 4 #38

Last edited:
These scans don't work, but the power itself is good.

2. Energy Projection:
Via Heat vision.
Hulk Vol 5 #5, 6 ,7
Is there more context for this? That's not something he commonly does, right? Was he affected by something or in a particular state? Shortly, is that something he could potentially always replicate?

This power belongs to the Destroyer, it drew Hulk's soul to itself after recognizing his blood as the same as Maestro's, it wasn't Hulk's doing.

Same as point 2, what's the context of this? Usually Banner doesn't go around infecting people with the Hulk virus.

Is there more context for this? That's not something he commonly does, right? Was he affected by something or in a particular state? Shortly, is that something he could potentially always replicate?
He just go the power recently. yes, he can potentially replicate it.

It's a new power form the Cates series. I would personally hold off adding anything from his run, cause it could be an external addition or something

Scans seem straightforward. The Heat Vision seems odd though, did it come from a temporary amp, or did he randomly develop a new power?

As Saman said, the astral projection is due to how The Destroyer functions, and as Confluctor said, the circumstances of Hulk possessing others are uncertain. There seems to be some kind of malevolent entity partially possessing him at the moment.

What do you all think about the other suggested abilities?

So what has been accepted here so far?

Okay. That is probably fine to add then.

Hulk Power Addition.

1. Breath Attack:
He has used it on multiple occasions.
Incredible Hulk #5, 248, 273, 282

2. Energy Projection:
Via Heat vision.
Hulk Vol 5 #5, 6 ,7

3. Limited Heat generation:
Can produce a limited amount of heat to melt ice on his body.
Incredible Hulk #5

4. Astral projection:
After stepping on his blood, he could projection his astral form.
Incredible Hulk #461

5. Possession and power bestowal:
Hulk can give others powers by possessing their body.
Thor Vol 6 #25

6. Size Manipulation
Can increase his size.
Deadpool Vol 4 #38

7. As Standard Tactics
Was holding back when fighting Deadpool.
Deadpool Vol 4 #38
i don't know what happen, because i can't to look it's proof

can you give a some proof?, i really can't look it's proof

Imgur seems to restrict access to copyrighted images in certain parts of the world currently. If you use a VPN and set it to the United States, you should be able to see the images.

Anyway, is somebody here willing and able to properly edit the Hulk page in question now? I can unlock it in that case.

Okay. Thank you for helping out. Tell me here when you are done.

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary. The Standard Format for Character Profiles page is also very useful to take a look through.

Also, when you apply this revision, please insert a link to this thread into the small edit summary boxes, so your edits are not mistaken for vandalism.

Okay. Thank you for helping out. Tell me here when you are done.

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary. The Standard Format for Character Profiles page is also very useful to take a look through.

Also, when you apply this revision, please insert a link to this thread into the small edit summary boxes, so your edits are not mistaken for vandalism.
Am done. You can lock Hulk's page then.

Okay. Thank you for helping out.

Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

Okay. I will do so.

Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back