• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Characters Re-Scaling

So, what statistics do you suggest?

I am still looking through more feats. Our current feats for Vision aren't bad. Although he could be at best upgraded to Iron Man's level.

Okay. Thanks. What are your conclusions?

I don't know. I'd appreciate if Darkanine could calc any of the feats there. If does give a lot more credence to MHS Spider-Man, Daredevil and the like.

Okay. You can ask in the request thread as well.

Silver Surfer was weakened in that issue and he says that Vision is nearly as strong as he is.

Ultron beat Vision in those panels.

That Nova isn't 4-B.

But everyone can punch anyone in comics, what matters is the full fight. I doubt it was Vision vs Ultron solo and it ended with a draw or Vision win.

Its more reasonable scale Vision with Iron man rather than any SS character, not to mention this model of Ultron is very old.

What stats for Magneto, Baymax, Balder, Vision, Jean Grey, Storm, Ghost Rider, Iron Man and Legion though?

And I believe we should change Quicksilver's LS to Unknown.

@S75DF

Well, it was likely unwise of you to start to remove the handbook scaling without anything better to replace it with, especially without an initial content revision thread.

You have received warnings about similar behaviour in the past, and we usually block people for this sort of thing.

@Matthew

I would appreciate if you reverse the revisions in all the pages that are now worse off than before.

Storm needs an upgrade all together. Storm was able to counter a planet busting attack from Siena Blaze, save the entire earth from gamma rays, created a solar wind around the planet and stated she added more power she would ablaze the atmosphere, created a gale force wind backed by the full power of the sun, creating a lightning bolt with enough energy to toss an island into space and go to the core of the earth, saving the world from being destroyed when the earth magnetic field was messed up bad and thats just half of it.

Just as an update, I reverted several of S75DF's edits a while back.

Back