• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

EMagoIorSouI

They/Them
Mario was given an upgrade earlier today, and I found this to be a pretty good idea since they're both the same key. Given they both have a great array of hax, I'm hoping this isn't a stomp.

Mario in his base, and Twilight with the Element of Magic. Speed will be equalized, and the battle will take place in Equestria, giving Twilight the homefield advantage. Rules and jurisdiction are subject to change if requested if current conditions are one-sided and therefore not fair. SBA otherwise.

The Princess of Friendship - 0

Hero of the Mushroom Kingdom - 0

Inconclusive - 0

e8cb37d7da335e6ead8d7c6c23797868.jpg
a59103023a6f7f5429ec08b5918b406f.jpg

you cant perma incap nor kill him
pog
Hippity hoppity, I smell a stompity.

Naw but for real, can we actually look at the powers and abilities on profiles before making threads with MLP characters? This has got to be the whatevereth time it's resulted in a stomp in a short time span.

Back