• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Isn't Dimentio just around the millions? The Player is "unlimited but not infinite" ballpark, x3.

Also since Mario's not 4-D, he just gets erased.

Dimentio is far above the millions from what I gathered from Hadou. Also, Pure Hearts are specifically meant to counter lol4Dvoidmanip.

I'm just sick of seeing people bring up abilities not on the profiles, even if it's due to some excuse like "It wasn't added yet" or something.

Which is extremely vague, especially when the premier use of them is to make Mario 2-B, implying that it's AP, not resistances.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Which is extremely vague, especially when the premier use of them is to make Mario 2-B, implying that it's AP, not resistances.
That's not their primary usage. Their primary usage is to stop The Void. Only reason Mario used them for a boost is because Dimentio did the same for the Chaos Heart.

Depends how the negation is done. That sounds more like power nullification than resistance to me. And unless Mario boosted to 2-B passively nulls it, then he'd have to actively use it against an opponent he has no knowledge about.

I mean Mario isn't 4-D. And lacks resistance. So technically it would work, but it's something that would never come up here. Although Law Manip would still work.

Seriously though, these profiles definitively need fixing.

No he doesn't. It doesn't even say "Same as before, but on a higher scale". Not to mention that said powers are items that Steve is equipped with. Not The Player. And why they aren't two separate profiles still confounds me.

The real cal howard said:
And why they aren't two separate profiles still confounds me.
Because steve is a direct avatar of the player, it's not like, for example, the sims, where the player canonically mind controls sims to "play" as

Back