• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario vs Rayman

While Mario is slower, his upgrade Tanooki Mario can get him close, and Metal and Vanish transformation would take Rayman down. Thats not to mention hos white tanoki and star forms.

SomebodyStupid said:
While Mario is slower, his upgrade Tanooki Mario can get him close, and Metal and Vanish transformation would take Rayman down. Thats not to mention hos white tanoki and star forms.
Mario only gets the white tanooki if he dies a bunch XD Rayman's vortex ability can shrink enemies and we know how poorly Mario does when he's small. Plus Rayman's powerups are unlimited. If they run out he can go back and get it again whenever he wants. For Mario to be able to use a powerup again he has to either die or just go back to the level.

At full power Mario wins. At their tier 6 forms ill have to give it to Rayman

HomestuckLover1 said:
Rayman is galaxy level...I mean I guess Mario is like Multi-Galaxy as SMG Mario, but yeah...
I'm not sure about galaxy level, I'm actually calculating it right now. His feat of punching the teensie to a constellation

HomestuckLover1 said:
I think it was already calced and was placed at like solar system or galaxy level. Let me check
Nah Rayman is country level at best. I finished up the calculations, check them out on Rayman's page. But Galaxy level Mario or not. If Rayman uses vortex on Mario, there's no way for the plumber to win. Rayman could squash him like a bug.

I don't know Leopold. I've use Mario with the tiny mushroom and he can actually do damage if you do a butt slam. Plus he's a harder to hit target and Mario can jump higher in his state.

Notadeadguy said:
I don't know Leopold. I've use Mario with the tiny mushroom and he can actually do damage if you do a butt slam. Plus he's a harder to hit target and Mario can jump higher in his state.
Well yeah tiny Mario does well.... against goombas and koopas. This is Rayman we're talking about here. Not some everyday badguy that Mario beats on the reg. Plus Rayman isn't just hitting Mario with a tiny mushroom, the vortex shrinks enemies down to so much smaller than that. They get shrunken down to the size of a fly.

Scene here - https://youtu.be/UK42w-DFyTY?t=6m21s

Also Rayman has the range and agility advantage. His fists and power ups give him a much greater range than Mario, especially with Rayman's shock rocket that he can guide to anywhere he wants. He can run up walls and ceilings anytime unlike Mario who could only do it in galaxy because of the gravity of the planets he visited.

Back