• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario vs Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh, okay, just watched the PM ending again, and yes, Mario did have the Star Rod in his possession at one point. Still, giving Mario the Star Rod would be 0% different from giving Goku the Dragon Balls. Heck, Goku has those things in his possession way more often.

Since when is planet level too much for Shenron? And remind me, how is the Star Rod planet level?

Anyway my point was that giving Mario the Star Rod doesn't make any sense because that's not by any means his standard equipment, just like the Dragon Balls.

If his durability is only galactic then he can be one-shoted if he blitzes Mario and hits him full-force

Eh Mario due to hax ,though Goku is likely faster than him Gokus striking strength is not enough alone to put Mario down while if he tries to defeat Mario with a range attack he could simply manipulate time or warp reality in the meantime and Goku would be done for.

Pikachu942 said:
Well at this point Mario wins fairly solidly with the Pure Hearts I'd say.
What tier would Mario be with the Pure Hearts? If he's Tier 2-C or higher then it's a mismatch.

Galaxy Mario is being downgraded, not the Pure Hearts which are from the RPGs.

And the Pure Hearts are equal to or slightly stronger than the Chaos Heart so around 2-B I believe.

I... neglected to say if... Mario had those or not.

...well, dangit.

Alright, easy fix: two scenarios. One: Mario has only standard gear, and Two: Mario has all equipment.

OK.

Scenario 1: If the downgrades get passed then Goku stomps this with being slightly faster and way more powerful. Without the downgrades it's pretty close but I'd say Goku takes it with his nigh-Universe level power compared to Mario's very solid Multi-Galaxy that won't improve. It is very close though.

Scenario 2: Mario stomps Goku with the Pure Hearts with utter ease.

Scenario 1: Goku stomps if the downgrade happens. If it doesn't I still think he would win slightly due to what Pikachu said.

Scenario 2: Mario absolutely stomps with the Pure Hearts and Goku is sent to oblivion.

Now we can't forget that Goku may be getting upgraded to 3-A if SSGSS is 50x stronger than SSG or if Golden Frieza's mere presence does shake the universe.

Doesn't matter if Goku is upgraded to 3-A. Mario with the Pure Hearts is around Tier 2-B so it's still a massive stomp.

Oblivion00 said:
Doesn't matter if Goku is upgraded to 3-A. Mario with the Pure Hearts is around Tier 2-B so it's still a massive stomp.
Oh, I just saw the title and thought we were arguing about normal Mario who's(last time I checked his profile) a 3-B. My bad😅

But weren't the Pure Hearts specifically Super Dimentio's weakness?

No it was used to take out the barrier of super dimentio and was able to beat him with it since it can have enough power to have Multiverse levels

No, the Pure Hearts just gave Mario and co. The power to defeat it. It was its "weakness" because it was the only thing that could match the Chaos Heat in power.

Pikachu942 said:
No, the Pure Hearts just gave Mario and co. The power to defeat it. It was its "weakness" because it was the only thing that could match the Chaos Heat in power.
Oops must have typed to fast still it can be used on other ppl like goku etc

Then what's the point? This battle is an immense stomp if the Pure Hearts are involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back