• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario vs Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alradion said:
TISSG7Regrave escreveu:
Alradion escreveu:
TISSG7Regrave escreveu:
Alradion escreveu:
TISSG7Regrave escreveu:
Alradion escreveu:
considéré um between dist├óncia como Gal├íxias em Super Mario Galaxy, Como uma dist├óncia da Nossa gal├íxia de Andrômeda, Que ├ë 2.500.000 Lightyears. Para capturar o Poder de estrela n├úo N├¡vel Do final, Mario Viaja de Uma gal├íxia par├ígrafo Outra em cerca de 5 Segundos. 2.500.000 / 5 = 500.000. L├í, a Velocidade do Mario com o Star Power e De 500.000 Anos-luz Segundo POR, 4,734,898,098,255,360,000,000 m / s, or Simplesmente 15.793.920.000.000 * lightspeedMuitos PODEM Pensar Que Gal├íxias como Super Mario Galaxy S├úo Pequenos, mas NAO. A parte Onde Mario corridas S├úo APENAS Alguns asteroides espalhados, Mario ├Ünica passa por la, Porque Onde E como Estrelas de Energia de S├úo Paulo. Tanto é Assim Que, se r├ípido voc├¬ Olhar Para O Céu, Voce vai perceber Que O Céu EST├ü Cheio de Estrelas, O Que Leva par├ígrafo Fazer um CONCLUS├âO De que N├úo ├ë Muito além do that r├ípido voc├¬ percorrer V├írios ano-luz de dist├óncia. E Olhar par├ígrafo fóruns em Uma das galaxias divulgados Pela Hungry Lumas, e ENT├âO uma Imagem Uma universo que fazer, vai ver Que uma dist├óncia Entre uma gal├íxia e Voc├¬ Parece Ser o MESMO.
Em Super Mario Galaxy 2, Bowser Tomou hum Grand Star. Podemos concluir that Bowser E FTL. Sem definitiva de Super Mario Galaxy 2, Mario e Bowser lutou, e Até MESMO Bowser movendo-se com Uma Grand Star, Mario estava se movendo normalmente na MESMA Velocidade that Bowser. Neste Caso, Mario E SUA FTL na forma de base.
ASSIM ELE E 15.793.920.000.000 vezes a Velocidade da Luz?
E Approximatif, E Estimativa.
ELE seria MUITO MAIS Rápido, ENTÃO a Velocidade de Goku Sendo maciçamente Baixo enrolado that Faisal Shourov calc, mas MUITO MAIS lento se usarmos calc de TLT1 da Velocidade
Ok, vamos falar de elevação Força.
Em Super Mario World, Mario pegou no ch├úo castelo Larry Koopa e levantou. Este site calculou que o peso do castelo é 203,501,923,216 libras, o que seria cerca de 92,306,920.565905475159331125427091 tons.

http://www.ign.com/blogs/shaw98/2014/06/08/mario-can-pick-up-my-house-the-true-strength-of-mario

No entanto, este canal calculou que a gravidade em Super Mario World é de 78 m / s ^ 2, o que seria de aproximadamente 7,95 vezes a gravidade da Terra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McsgRggUjE4

92,306,920.565905475159331125427091 * 7,95 = 734,687,735.11639051657426814115439

Logo o castelo pesa 734,687,735.11639051657426814115439 tons que mundo. Mas se ele levanta-lo nesse mundo na Terra sofreria menos pressão da gravidade, assim, poderia levantar 7,95 vezes mais peso.

734,687,735.11639051657426814115439 * 7,95 = 5,847,514,626.4365775808972362255145

Assim, em nosso mundo, ele seria capaz de levantar 5,847,514,626.4365775808972362255145 toneladas. Mas deve-se lembrar, ele fez isso com facilidade, e poderia mesmo aumentar muito peso. Até agora, a sua m├íxima for├ºa de eleva├º├úo também é desconhecido ...

Ok embora levantando for├ºa n├úo é t├úo importante, mas porque é que o texto espanhol ou outro idioma no meu computador, se ele é espanhol ou outro idioma para outro, em seguida, wtf
the more weight you lift , the more damage is dealt by his punch , so the more weight , more strength (even more in Mario speed, which would further increase the power of his punch)
I see i get it

Legit nearly the same XD

Strength: Mario lifts a castle with ease

Durabilty: Survived a Black hole and part of a Galactic Big Crunch

Speed : Goku

Stamina: Mario

Combat Style : Goku, Mario is an expert combatant yet Goku has a more surperior combat style, and experience

Weapons: Mario Btw Ids say White Raccon Suit is easily Galaxy level+ since he oneshots Bowser Who is confirmed to Survived a Galactic Big Crunch

Someone correct me if I'm wrong in something

Super Saviant 5 said:

Combat Style : Goku, Mario is an expert combatant yet Goku has a mroe surperior combat style, and experience

Weapons: Mario
The striking strength should be Goku lifting Mario

Durability Mario survived thanks to Rosalina protecting him not on his own Stamina not sure the rest are fine

Super Saviant 5 said:
Btw the guidebook says that Rosalina protected Mario from the blast and the blast is the end of the Big Crunch, so Mario survived eveything else
I mean there the lumas and they gathered to protect mario as they insert themselves into the black hole so it looked like he was protected by though maybe that happened in SMG 2 idk

TISSG7Regrave said:
Super Saviant 5 said:

Combat Style : Goku, Mario is an expert combatant yet Goku has a mroe surperior combat style, and experience

Weapons: Mario
The striking strength should be Goku lifting Mario
Durability Mario survived thanks to Rosalina protecting him not on his own Stamina not sure the rest are fine
Well the Guidebook says that Rosalina protected Mario from the blast and the blast was the end of the Galactic Big Crunch

TISSG7Regrave said:
So what were the luma's doing there going in the black hole then?
(Pardon me if I don't know how to reply, Im new to this system)

They where sacrificing themselves to create star dust to recreated another Galaxy as the Guidebook says Birth, Life, Death, and Rebirth

Super Saviant 5 said:

Combat Style : Goku, Mario is an expert combatant yet Goku has a more surperior combat style, and experience

Weapons: Mario Btw Ids say White Raccon Suit is easily Galaxy level+ since he oneshots Bowser Who is confirmed to Survived a Galactic Big Crunch

And the experience? Whoa, both are struggling since they were kids, but I would rate Mario as a more experienced fighter. That's because Goku has so far defeated enemies with power to Multi- Galactic +, but it was only destructive power. While Mario has defeated beings who manipulated the reality, since FTL defeated enemies, already defeated demons, already defeated magicians, already defeated time travelers, already defeated beings capable of destroying all existence. Anyway, Mario has fought with virtually every type of e
Oque Culex Diz
xisting being , so classify it as more experienced.

Oh, Mario has already defeated Culex , which was this:

Alradion said:
Super Saviant 5 said:

And the experience? Whoa, both are struggling since they were kids, but I would rate Mario as a more experienced fighter. That's because Goku has so far defeated enemies with power to Multi- Galactic +, but it was only destructive power. While Mario has defeated beings who manipulated the reality, since FTL defeated enemies, already defeated demons, already defeated magicians, already defeated time travelers, already defeated beings capable of destroying all existence. Anyway, Mario has fought with virtually every type of e
Oque Culex Diz

Sounds like Mario is experienced in all the wrong areas if you ask me. Experience against magicians, demons, time travelers, etc. isn't going to help him against Goku. Mario's range is at max A FEW METERS while Goku is Universal. Mario has to get really close to Goku to hit him and I dont think he can keep up with Goku's hand to hand combat at all. Goku has superior speed which means he can easily blitz or even outrun Mario and tire him out with superior stamina.

thats a really hard battle, Goku can blitzes Mario and have more destructive power but Mario have excellent hax with his items...i say that...Mario, but i`m not sure if Ki attacks can hurt withe tanookie

Vegehan said:
Alradion said:
Super Saviant 5 said:

Oque Culex Diz

Sounds like Mario is experienced in all the wrong areas if you ask me. Experience against magicians, demons, time travelers, etc. isn't going to help him against Goku. Mario's range is at max A FEW METERS while Goku is Universal. Mario has to get really close to Goku to hit him and I dont think he can keep up with Goku's hand to hand combat at all. Goku has superior speed which means he can easily blitz or even outrun Mario and tire him out with superior stamina.
Mario does not get tired, to fight, he can fight forever, forever running and weight lifting forever. In Super Mario Galaxy, the whole universe was swallowed by a black hole, and even after that, Mario survived, ie be Universal will not make it able to defeat Mario (up why, Dimentio was Multiversal+, and Mario still beat him at the end). And no, there is no evidence that Rosalina protected him from the black hole. Goku isn't Universal, he just did it with Beerus, and is still Multi-Galaxy+, there is no evidence that he could do it alone. As a baby, Mario already had the power to take over 1/6 of the Universe (Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island DS). Mario not only defeated magicians, demons and time travelers, it already defeated the reality handlers and Multiversal, which I have not seen Goku defeat. Mario is rather more experienced, because Goku so far not beat that kind of being. For me, the outcome of this match is inconclusive

Alradion said:
Vegehan said:
Alradion said:
Super Saviant 5 said:

Oque Culex Diz
Mario does not get tired, to fight, he can fight forever, forever running and weight lifting forever. In Super Mario Galaxy, the whole universe was swallowed by a black hole, and even after that, Mario survived, ie be Universal will not make it able to defeat Mario (up why, Dimentio was Multiversal+, and Mario still beat him at the end). And no, there is no evidence that Rosalina protected him from the black hole. Goku isn't Universal, he just did it with Beerus, and is still Multi-Galaxy+, there is no evidence that he could do it alone. As a baby, Mario already had the power to take over 1/6 of the Universe (Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island DS). Mario not only defeated magicians, demons and time travelers, it already defeated the reality handlers and Multiversal, which I have not seen Goku defeat. Mario is rather more experienced, because Goku so far not beat that kind of being. For me, the outcome of this match is inconclusive
I was talking about Universal range as in Goku's Kamehameha can hit Mario on the other side of the universe while Mario has to be a few meters away to attack. Mario's stamina is listed as "Very large" not infinite so my stamina statement still stands. If I remember correctly Mario only beat Dimentio because he knew and used his weakness. I still believe Goku's fighting experience is far above Mario's.

Ugh, I'm just gonna go ahead and call out in particular the "Mario has the power to take over 1/6th of the universe" argument. First of all, to take over is not to destroy. While Mario himself could definitely take over the universe as there's nothing else in it that can defeat him (unless Ashley's Song is to be taken literally), he's not a part of universal just because all the Seven Star Children together could take it over.

WarriorWare said:
Ugh, I'm just gonna go ahead and call out in particular the "Mario has the power to take over 1/6th of the universe" argument. First of all, to take over is not to destroy. While Mario himself could definitely take over the universe as there's nothing else in it that can defeat him (unless Ashley's Song is to be taken literally), he's not a part of universal just because all the Seven Star Children together could take it over.
And sure , I did not say that Mario could destroy 1/6 of the Universe , he said that when baby already had the power to dominate the universe. But we are talking of the universe, even though it may not destroy , for someone dominate 1/6 of it without using weapons and without the help of others , is already required an extraordinary amount of power.

I was talking about Universal range as in Goku's Kamehameha can hit Mario on the other side of the universe while Mario has to be a few meters away to attack. Mario's stamina is listed as "Very large" not infinite so my stamina statement still stands. If I remember correctly Mario only beat Dimentio because he knew and used his weakness. I still believe Goku's fighting experience is far above Mario's.

And who told you that Mario needs to be close to attack? If played Super Mario RPG, you know that's not quite true, but it can attack from afar.

In Super Mario RPG, Mario gets an armor called SUPER SUIT or LAZY SHELL This is the best form of defense Mario. This cuts the damage of any attack on energetic state struck on Mario. I mean, any attack than impact, is cut to ZERO. Is thermal energy, light thermo-kinetic, electromagnetic, electrical, similar attacks on Kamehameha, Rasengan, Mega Bolt, Hadouken, and etc. It also protects the Meteors, Flying Crystals, pumps, giant frogs robots falling from the sky (yes, have it in the game :v), hypnosis, transformation into scarecrow, transformation into mushroom, most likely transformation into sweet Majin Boo (and also his absorption), sleep attacks, fear of attacks, the powers of Culex, etc .. Anyway, I will say only one impact damage it can do, and even an impact, makes an almost negligible damage, making it practically invulnerable. The Kamehameha is no impact, is energy, so he also would not effect on Mario.

That's not really what Kamek said though. Kamek said that with the power of every single one of the Seven Star Children, the universe could be taken over with ease, but only in the hands of someone who knows how to use it, like Bowser.

WarriorWare said:
That's not really what Kamek said though. Kamek said that with the power of every single one of the Seven Star Children, the universe could be taken over with ease, but only in the hands of someone who knows how to use it, like Bowser.
So you think Mario would not know to use their own power?

Not as a baby, no. Luckily (?), there is basically no chance of the Seven Star Children ever joining forces, since three of them are Bowser, Wario, and Donkey Kong. If they did, they'd be unstoppable.

Alradion said:
And who told you that Mario needs to be close to attack? If played Super Mario RPG, you know that's not quite true, but it can attack from afar.

In Super Mario RPG, Mario gets an armor called SUPER SUIT or LAZY SHELL This is the best form of defense Mario. This cuts the damage of any attack on energetic state struck on Mario. I mean, any attack than impact, is cut to ZERO. Is thermal energy, light thermo-kinetic, electromagnetic, electrical, similar attacks on Kamehameha, Rasengan, Mega Bolt, Hadouken, and etc. It also protects the Meteors, Flying Crystals, pumps, giant frogs robots falling from the sky (yes, have it in the game :v), hypnosis, transformation into scarecrow, transformation into mushroom, most likely transformation into sweet Majin Boo (and also his absorption), sleep attacks, fear of attacks, the powers of Culex, etc .. Anyway, I will say only one impact damage it can do, and even an impact, makes an almost negligible damage, making it practically invulnerable. The Kamehameha is no impact, is energy, so he also would not effect on Mario.
I got the few meters range from Mario's profile. The Super Suit and Lazy Shell only defend against elemental attacks. A Kamehameha is made out of Ki which isn't an element.

Vegehan said:
Alradion said:

I got the few meters range from Mario's profile. The Super Suit and Lazy Shell only defend against elemental attacks. A Kamehameha is made out of Ki which isn't an element.
True though if Goku gets upgraded to a solid 3-A then this will be even harder to debate

Kamehameha isn't a impact, and just like that armor nullifies everything that wasn't impact, so much so that we have similar attacks to Kamehameha that game, which are also canceled. In addition, Mario could simply defending, as has proved able to do this, and has proved able to withstand a One Hit-K.O. . In this case, even if Goku has long-range attacks, it would also have to attack closely, because he did nothing except attacking closely, would in effect Mario in these conditions.

Now if Mario gets an Golden Fire Flower, get Goku at close range, Goku will be turned into a coin

unless Goku has resiset reality manipulation

TISSG7Redgrave said:
so his durability is galactic?
Yes well, since he survived part of the Galactic Big Crunch, but not the end (Galactic Big Bang)

since Rosalina protected him at the time of the explosion I would Consider Mario at least

Multi-Solar System Level+ at least in base base form

well he was tanking hit from grand star bowser who consumes celestial mattter which he can create and destroys galaxies so yea thats why his durability is multi-galaxy

Mario just might get a crazy upgrade soon to 2C, depending if a thread goes through and gets in contact with the admins.

NotAMarioFan(lol) said:
so is this battle inconclusive or mario wins due to his powerful items?
With...powerful items...Well...we know we would not give to use all of them together. However, there are some that can be attached to other...What do you think of this combination?

"White Tanooki, Super Suit, Ultra Hammer, Ultra Gloves, Power Star, Ultra Boots, Star Rod, Pure Hearts, 999 lives and all Badges"

In this case, Mario certainly wins. There would not be any motion to Goku, but to dodge and teleport ... since nothing of Goku affect Mario ... While Mario could defeat Goku in various ways . I remember too, that although the White Tanooki not withstand lava, the Super Suit resists , making Mario absolutely invulnerable.

In that case , automatically victory would be Mario , no doubt .

Mario Wins!

Remind me again what part of Goku's arsenal gets countered by the Super Suit? I know Ki doesn't for sure.

The White Tanooki Suit has never existed in a game with a Goku-level threat in it. The best we've seen it kill is some generic Koopa Troopas.

Giving Mario 999 lives is also total bulltrash and blatant bias. Killing Mario once should be all Goku needs to do.

Okay well, I exaggerated in 999 lives, this isn't necessary;

The White Tanooki protects Mario of all that appeared except lava or a hole. There is no evidence that Goku can break the White Tanooki with his power/strength. Ok , we also have the fact that it only appears when it dies 5 times...anyway...

When told that he would have many ways to beat Goku, I was referring to the Star Rod , which can perform "all" his wishes .

As far as I know, Ki is an energy, and the Super Suit addition to cancel several things also (as transmutation and poisoning), nullify energy discharged him. I believe that annulled those energies could also cancel the Ki well. However, if the Ki is not energy, then explain to me what is the Ki, in which case, I don't understand what is the Ki concept .

You're shifting the burden of proof. Obviously I can't provide proof of Goku damaging Mario while the latter is in the White Tanooki Suit because they're from two different franchises. Does the White Tanooki Suit tank anything worse than lava, by any chance?

Even if the Super Suit can cancel "several things," it still never shows to be able to nullify Ki. Ki is an energy that is within all living beings (in the DB universe) and, used properly, can allow someone to perform superhuman feats. If you're familiar with Naruto, then let's just say that there's literally no fundamental difference between Ki and Chakra.

It doesn't just cancel any non-physical attack either, as explosives and several fire-based attacks work on it just fine.

Does Mario ever even touch the Star Rod?

The White Tannooki Suit tanks hits from and one-shots Bowser, that's pretty strong, anywhere from Galaxy-Universe IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back