• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario VS Alien X

Low 2-C Versions used

Base Mario was used

Speed Was Equalized

Italian Plumber: 1
Broken Alien:
Inconclusive:

(I was originally going to give Mario all of his power-ups but I thought it would be overkill so I thought it would be a bit fairer if he just had a Power Star.
Edit; it has come to my attention that it's still overkill even with a Power Star so for the rest of the battle, Mario will be in his base)

Last edited:
What's stopping Mario from erasing Alien X from existence. Nullifying, or downright outhaxing X

Edit: voting Mario good lord what a stomp

Last edited:
What's stopping Mario from erasing Alien X from existence. Nullifying, or downright outhaxing X

Edit: voting Mario good lord what a stomp
Can't Alien X resist existence erasure considering he was completely unharmed by the Annihilargh which can completely wipe out a universe/timeline?

Can't Alien X resist existence erasure considering he was completely unharmed by the Annihilargh which can completely wipe out a universe/timeline?
hell if I know anything about Ben 10, Mario can ideally fate hax him, put him too sleep, mind manip, unless X has a resistance to all of those.

It looks like Alien X doesn't have a resistance to EE, so a Power Star just shines and it's over for X.

5c2qea.jpg

EE works, even though someone gave the Annihilaargh EE without permission although it should have that so it’s a grey area.

Mindhax and sleephax should get outranged by the personalities, who needs resistances even if the opponent can’t even affect you after all?

Transmutation and BFR to 2D should get countered by time reverse after the fact since Mario still doesn’t have the range to properly execute that I think.

Lastly fate hax gets resisted by acausality type 2.

Power null is also a grey area for now where you can argue his power is inside his PD.

Wait why was Power Star removed (it should be standard equipment anyway since Mario carries one on his own)

uh, how would alien X ee Mario when he resists? pretty sure alien X's ee isnt above baseline layer-wise

Oh right this again, long story short this was discussed before to the point of DDM confirming that AX's 2-B EE is superior to Mario's low 2-C EE resistance. I then made a Q&A to confirm this much later (levels of EE based on AoE) and there was a 50/50 split on this between both staff and regular members. So it seems we don't have any exact standards for this. I'll elaborate on my thoughts later if required. AX's EE should also work on souls btw.

Back