• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario (Super Smash Bros.) vs Anne Boonchuy [GRACE]

Last edited:
idek what smash mario does in character. Or if he even uses spirits

Spirits are Optional Equipment, which he doesn't have here

only his Standard stuff

as for what he does In Character, I'd assume whatever works best for him, since he doesn't use Mainline Mario's standard Jump tactic

So I'm going to vote mario. he isn't stronger ap or dura wise, but he is more powerful in terms of Lifting strength, he can deflect projectiles, looking at the profile she only has a about a minute to beat him. forcefields, and more then likely a skill advantage.

So I'm going to vote mario. he isn't stronger ap or dura wise, but he is more powerful in terms of Lifting strength, he can deflect projectiles, looking at the profile she only has a about a minute to beat him. forcefields, and more then likely a skill advantage.
Counted

In combat, she matched a millenia years old army general who's the leader of a town full of geniuses. That's the most notable one. She does have some formal combat training but I doubt it'll matter too much here.

m'kay, then here's my two-cents

while he may not be as physically strong in comparison, or possibly skilled, the difference between him and Anne is only 1.14x in AP, which is pretty negligible considering she can only remain in this form for a minute apparently

and since she leads with physical attacks and speed, as you mentioned, I don't see what's stopping Mario from simply timing his dodges correctly, or just blocking, as he's fought against other Smash Fighters like Sonic, Sheik, Galeem, Dharkon, and etc, who all displayed notable speed and flight respectively

not to mention that if Mario decides to grab her, she'd have very little chance of escaping due to the LS difference

I feel Mario should be able to keep up with, and outlast her timer before he's beaten, then proceed to just pummel her from then on

voting Mario, unless I'm missing important details

m'kay, then here's my two-cents

while he may not be as physically strong in comparison, or possibly skilled, the difference between him and Anne is only 1.14x in AP, which is pretty negligible considering she can only remain in this form for a minute apparently

and since she leads with physical attacks and speed, as you mentioned, I don't see what's stopping Mario from simply timing his dodges correctly, or just blocking, as he's fought against other Smash Fighters like Sonic, Sheik, Galeem, Dharkon, and etc, who all displayed notable speed and flight respectively

not to mention that if Mario decides to grab her, she'd have very little chance of escaping due to the LS difference

I feel Mario should be able to keep up with, and outlast her timer before he's beaten, then proceed to just pummel her from then on

voting Mario, unless I'm missing important details
Counted

hqdefault.jpg

Anne’s POV before losing:

Back