• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario Bros: Verse Overhaul

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot think of anything to object to. Which concerns me, as it makes me feel this post was a bit pointless, because it's important to realize potential issues, points of concerns & opposing views, even if they may be disliked... but I'm also relieved that it seems to be of enough quality that I cannot think of anything to object to.

I cannot think of anything to object to. Which concerns me, as it makes me feel this post was a bit pointless, because it's important to realize potential issues, points of concerns & opposing views, even if they may be disliked... but I'm also relieved that it seems to be of enough quality that I cannot think of anything to object to.
Bro, what

Me: No issues found, happy.
Also me: No issues found, disappointed because principles.

I think it's important to look for issues, because I believe even viewpoints I don't agree with should be considered.
Do you know of playing Devil's Advocate? No offense meant, & sorry for any bother.

Hopefully that helps you to understand better.
I mean, i was just confused why you would mention it

I mean, i was just confused why you would mention it
Largely in the hopes that it might promote other users bringing up things, even small concerns, that they might have. Perhaps someone noticed a potential issue that I missed.
If you mean why make the post at all, then to establish that I have viewed the thread & its contents, & would tentatively be fine with the changes going through, more or less.

Hopefully that's clarifying.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back