• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario Bros: Verse Overhaul

Status
Not open for further replies.
I return with yet another Overhaul CRT for the Mario Bros. Title says it all, but for those who still don't understand, I gave the Mario Bros. verse page a little makeover. Ain't gonna lie, I did take a bit of inspiration from the Sonic guys, but it shouldn't be all bad. Right?

The new verse page for Mario Bros.

If there's an issue, feel free to say so.

my main issue with the page is the calculations section

for the life of me, I can't convert the Joules to Tons so I can properly format it to the site's

the link provided in the calculation guide(?) leads me to a blank page with some sort of error notice

my main issue with the page is the calculations section

for the life of me, I can't convert the Joules to Tons so I can properly format it to the site's

the link provided in the calculation guide(?) leads me to a blank page with some sort of error notice

so this calc blog right, I'm assuming they went with the Low-End, going off of the comments

that puts it in the 9-B range, but using the site you provided, I'm given 2.0267686424474E-9, which ain't even 9-B going off of this site

someone else, please, take a look at that mess, cuz either that site ain't suited for the conversion here, or I'm just dumb as hell

might've just figured it out, so nevermind(?)

Last edited:
so this calc blog right, I'm assuming they went with the Low-End, going off of the comments

that puts it in the 9-B range, but using the site you provided, I'm given 2.0267686424474E-9, which ain't even 9-B going off of this site

someone else, please, take a look at that mess, cuz either that site ain't suited for the conversion here, or I'm just dumb as hell

might've just figured it out, so nevermind(?)
The E-9 means to the negative 9th power so 2.0267686424474*10^-9 meaning the full number is 0.0000000020267686424474 Tons of TNT. When that happens just put joules instead of Tons of TNT cause there really is no reason to go that low for Tons of TNT

Last edited:
The E-9 means to the negative 9th power so 2.0267686424474*10^-9 meaning the full number is 0.0000000020267686424474 Tons of TNT. When that happens just put joules instead of Tons of TNT cause there really is no reason to go that low for Tons of TNT
I know it's an exponent, I'm just sayin that I might've already figured it out since then

appreciate the help tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back