• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No, but Shadow will not use that as much as Mario will intend to possess someone.

weekly is right shadow unlike sonic will spam chaos control tbh out of the gate

Shadow time stops, attacks, his opponents are still alive, things happen, he time stops again, attacks again, his opponents are still alive again, and the process repeats... I'm not saying it's not useful, but Shadow is the less intimidating time stop user in fiction that I know.

Or Mario could possess him for being more problematic before he decides to do that... Isn't that more likely?

and i'm pretty sure shadow won't be stupid on repeating the same action if it doesn't work

I'm not saying it wouldn't be working, I suggest that he uses it inefficiently because arrogance, which is completely in his character.

but this is 4-A so its super form and shadow knows not to screw around in his super form so does sonic

>invincibility forever...that's what i mean if its for ppl with lower AP then yes but they are even so its moot

iirc just two is enough maybe 3 idk but should be around that. Why?

Back