• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What key will be used for Marie?
As per SBA her strongest key.
I haven't played Arena, so I'm actually not sure if it's her complete key or her Arena key. But I assume it's probably the latter.

Yo

Yo
It's an in-universe battle between characters that are in the same game of the series. I don't think whatever they're doing is going to majorly affect this.
And I ain't waiting 2 month to debate a random match that I just do for fun

It's an in-universe battle between characters that are in the same game of the series. I don't think whatever they're doing is going to majorly affect this.
And I ain't waiting 2 month to debate a random match that I just do for fun
Actually, yes, it will majorly affect both of these characters. You can speed up the process of that decision by giving your input on the thread re-evaluating 1-A that you were tagged to, if you find to continue this debate that fun.

I have like 7 other threads I have to do before that on my list at least.
But the point is that they (indirectly) scale to each other anyway. They will have the same tier regardless of how the revision goes.

I have like 7 other threads I have to do before that on my list at least.
But the point is that they (indirectly) scale to each other anyway. They will have the same tier regardless of how the revision goes.
They will, that doesn’t mean they’re aren’t factors that are dependent on their outdated P&A’s.

Welp, it's been a few month. How do things look?

Frankly, there doesn't seem to be much difference between the profiles, but I don't know why Margaret's aspect types are not written.

Apart from that, I think the layers will determine the winner. How many layers do the two have? Btw I might be missing something because the profiles are so long

Back