• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mari Nakanobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding Mari Nakanobe, it seems that based on her description, there may be a likely tiering for her.

Tier: At least Low 2-C, possibly 2-B

Attack Potency:
At least Universe level+, possibly Multiverse level

Speed:
Immeasurable (Has long transcended time itself, therefore being beyond our space-time continuum altogether)

• She has been stated to transcended time itself
  • Has pretty much created countless worlds within the Red Manten Aquarium, which can be used to create a personal world/universe.
  • Assuming that the Red Mantem Aquarium is counted as a single space-time continuum
  • A6C has stated that she is able to affect space-time on a Multiversal+ scale.
Any thoughts?

Makes me wonder why A6 never just went and updated her on this. ^^;

They sound just about right for this from the looks of the page and all and if what A6 said on that last point of yours here is true, i assume. I think it's alright enough...but what thou say the others think of this?...

I am unsure. However, based on what I have read here and with Mari transcending time and apparently affecting stuff on a Multiversal+ scale, Mari should at least be 4-Dimensional, if not higher.

Countless universes is just 2-B, if there isn't anything about infinite timelines.

I believe A6C said something about Mari affecting things on a Multiversal+ scale on his posts for some reason. Rather curious as to why that is.

You may edit my post if you need to.

I'm just saying, the 2-A would need more justification.

@Lina: Done. And yes, Countless Universes are 2-B level as Prom said if there's no mention of anything about infinite timelines.....yeah?

Though if it is really Multiveral+, then there does need to be more stuff going by Prom's words.

You should inform A6colute about this thread.

She is not multiversal in terms of AP.

Yes, she is able to affect countless possibilities. But it's not a direct warping.

Has pretty much created countless worlds within the Red Manten Aquarium, which can be used to create a personal world/universe.

Those worlds have unknown size.

And her personal world has unknown size.

I don't think that we should change her AP from unknown to multiversal.

I think that A6colute seems to make sense.

Perhaps. A6colute is quite knowledgeable himself though.

Perhaps DarkLK can give more input in regards to this thread?

He didn't read this VN.

Ehh. I guess you can do whatever you need to do here in this thread then.

Still, that "transcended time" statement tho...

Well, I generally trust A6colute's judgement.

So AP and Tier change is no go but speeds okay to have it. Fair enough.

Okay this can be concluded and closed then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back