• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

I was looking at the old Anos profile, and it's funny that even with the new changes it would still qualify for Nonduality Nature 2, Aspect 3...

Nature 2 requires a qualitative superiority, we have that Graham's nothingness lacks all order and reason, and reason itself is superior to order in every possible aspect in reality and Anos' source exceeds graham's nothingness.

While Aspect 3 we already have it with Anos' source will not be A, B, simultaneously A and B, neither A nor B, or even higher logic beyond that, more than 5 truth states.

hahahaha, now we have to wait and check that J-Novels doesn't fk up the translations this time, though i already asked for the LN raws to compare.
Mhmhm.... let me clarify a bit for the truth state

Order= 2 truth state (each order is opposite but also interwined with each other)

General order= 3th truth state (all order in general is nonduality of oneness)

Govern by absurdity= 3th and 4th truth state (govern the state of both A and B also the state of neither of duality)

Order of absurdity= 5th truth state (it encompasses both the 3th and 4th truth state, it must be a completely new state of being or truth state beyond state of nonduality)

Reason= 6th truth state (completely transcending order)

Graham= 7th truth state (nothingness beyond order and reason)

Arnos= 8th truth state (a chaos destruction that transcending order, reason, and nothingness)

...So when is the 2-A and/or Low 1-C revision gonna be?

I refuse to believe there isn't one in the works.

I NEED THE DRAMA.

I was looking at the old Anos profile, and it's funny that even with the new changes it would still qualify for Nonduality Nature 2, Aspect 3...

Nature 2 requires a qualitative superiority, we have that Graham's nothingness lacks all order and reason, and reason itself is superior to order in every possible aspect in reality and Anos' source exceeds graham's nothingness.

While Aspect 3 we already have it with Anos' source will not be A, B, simultaneously A and B, neither A nor B, or even higher logic beyond that, more than 5 truth states.

hahahaha, now we have to wait and check that J-Novels doesn't fk up the translations this time, though i already asked for the LN raws to compare.
Could I see that old profile? Just curious as to what Anos's profile used to be like.

DT wondering why the hell his comment has been replied in this thread.
:PepeNova:

Also fixxed, no wank.
@EldemadeDityjon, @Godsatoshi23, @Tatsumi504, fixxed out of control, put his ass to sleep.

Ngl oblivion 'hello cat' is the only line you've used on our newest interactions so far. I'm starting to think you're a bot.

No one who knows him, no psion devices to pick up on unauthorized/unlawful magic usage (even with this, his control is still good enough to hide it).
Evenin situations where he needs to hide it, he has still used it so continuing to argue this is a moot point. There are other methods for him to still utilize dismantle while passing it off as something different to
Dude stop wanking.

Back