• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Manifold CRT for blue children.

Furthermore, its described as a universe by Anna

Now the children were coming back. Some of them carried toys— dolls, even a toy gun. One boy came pedaling on a small plastic bicycle, adapted for the Moon with fat mesh wheels. “This has been a good place to cycle,” Anna said dreamily. “Of course that’s why we built it this way.”
“You built a toy universe so you could ride your bikes?” She grinned at Emma. “If you were ten years old and could build a universe, what would you do?”"
Jesus how tf do u do quoteblocks. That's all one quote, i just suck.

It's also described as

Was not knowing, not understanding, making this experience so much harder to bear? But if she did know—if the kids were dragging her toward some folded-spacetime equivalent of an electric chair, if she knew every detail of how her life was going to end—would that be any easier?
I'll go get book screenshots of these rn

Anna's the only blue child we have a profile for, so I guess she's the only one that'll scale to this?

Anna's the only blue child we have a profile for, so I guess she's the only one that'll scale to this?
ig, but why not just make a "blue children" page, since there are various ones. I get why Anna got her own page, since she's the oldest and smarter, but might aswell just make blue children as a whole

are there any contentions with the scaling itself? Or is everything pretty cut and dry

What are you proposing exactly?
Blue children, well just Anna since she's the only one with a page should be Low 2-C due to created a universe with a time-space that has an infinite volume, and an altered time flow.

Sounds like a pocket universe with infinite size to me. In any case, I don't see how controlling flow of time equates to low 2c ap?

Sounds like a pocket universe with infinite size to me. In any case, I don't see how controlling flow of time equates to low 2c ap?
I only said that to further extentuate the fact its a time-space. The universe was expressly stated to be bigger inside then outside. If its still not enough to be uni, ig ill look for more scans

Idk seems like pocket universe/reality manip to me rather than being a tier. Especially since it says she made a toy universe

Idk seems like pocket universe/reality manip to me rather than being a tier. Especially since it says she made a toy universe
it's not reality manip afaik, they're stated to just be crazy intelligent.

they say toy, because right above it talks about making the universe to ride their bikes, whilst they're also all children so "toy" seems to just fit the fact they made the entire universe to be a plaything / safe haven.

Will read it in a bit

Some more context would be appreciated. Thanks
It's pretty clear cut. Hummanity was afraid of the blue children, so they made a spaceship that could tank nukes (ya know the usual) and then flew to the moon in three days. In which they constructed their own universe.

The scans directly state they "built" this universe, and honestly its not the only shocking stuff they've done. And when refferring to the They built a tinkerbell using a collapsed supernova as a power source that was billions of tons in weight.

Let's say hypothetically it were hax, would we just put "Low 2-C with hax", because for now i don't see any reason as to why it would be reality manip

If they built an entire time-space - I still haven't read the whole thing yet, mind you - that should grant them supergenius rating at least. As for tiering... I will get back to you momentarily.

If they built an entire time-space - I still haven't read the whole thing yet, mind you - that should grant them supergenius rating at least. As for tiering... I will get back to you momentarily.
Take your time! I dont mind :D

Right so, if I am understanding this correctly, they created a universe - a pocket universe. Because it's infinite within but not on the outside. However, due to lack of greater context - like how she folded space itself and what she did with it - it makes it extremely hard to grasp if it's even tierable.

You said they built it due to their intellect, right? If so, then that would be Supergenius rating for their intelligence, but nothing tierable - ap wise - IMO. They could also get space-time hax from this - but I am not sure because I can't see how exactly they did it.

If possible, can I get the page number and see if I can read the relevant pages myself?

Right so, if I am understanding this correctly, they created a universe - a pocket universe. Because it's infinite within but not on the outside. However, due to lack of greater context - like how she folded space itself and what she did with it - it makes it extremely hard to grasp if it's even tierable.

You said they built it due to their intellect, right? If so, then that would be Supergenius rating for their intelligence, but nothing tierable - ap wise - IMO. They could also get space-time hax from this - but I am not sure because I can't see how exactly they did it.

If possible, can I get the page number and see if I can read the relevant pages myself?
It sounds like they created a universes then folded it up into a smaller space. But sure, the pages are 396 onwards Manifold: Time

Regardless, what are you're thoughts on star lvl AP via a Tinkerbell with a neutron star as a power source

If I got that one correct, they will use the star to create a chain reaction that will lead to a Low 2-C event? Hmm, not sure if that is tierable either - but could change due to further context. Do you know how they wanted to achieve that?

If I got that one correct, they will use the star to create a chain reaction that will lead to a Low 2-C event? Hmm, not sure if that is tierable either - but could change due to further context. Do you know how they wanted to achieve that?
The tinkerbell leads to unreality and then rebirth into a new reality. Im not arguing Low 2-C for that i was just asking wether or not itll scale to Star lvl AP

definitely not star level - at least now since I can't see the full context - but low 2-c could be possible depending how it is done

definitely not star level - at least now since I can't see the full context - but low 2-c could be possible depending how it is done
Ah was just a thought since it was stated to have a neutron star as its core that weighed billions of tons.

Ill go reread up on the false vaccuum decay shit she caused with the tinkerbell

Bare minimum she should definitely have Planet lvl AP as the first ver of the Tinkerbell was stated to be able to destroy the planet

Alr so:

Tinkerbell explodes
Earth is enveloped and everything is killed due to unreality taking over
Then it enveloped the sun, with Malefant worrying about it taking over the entire solar system
Moves at lightspeed (but despite consuming galaxies itll take hundreds of thousands of years to do so
The unreality will cause black holes which will branch off into universes

When it comes to galaxies and the universes part, it takes great care in explaining itll take a shit ton of time, but from Moon -> Sun and Cruithine (asteroid) it seems to happen rather quickly

Back