• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Manifest

Since we seem to have some disagreements on the actual answer, let me quote the definition of Infinite speed

"Able to move indefinitely while time literally stands still, or to travel anywhere instantly. Teleportation does not count."

Omnipresence it is not, as an omnipresent character would not just be wherever, they would also be whenever, which this character is not.

Crimson Azoth said:
Since we seem to have some disagreements on the actual answer, let me quote the definition of Infinite speed
"Able to move indefinitely while time literally stands still, or to travel anywhere instantly. Teleportation does not count."

Omnipresence it is not, as an omnipresent character would not just be wherever, they would also be whenever, which this character is not.
Manefisting is more close to omnipresence, since this character have "possibly omnipresence" for the same reason.

It would not be omnipresence, rather nigh-omnipresence. A true omnipresent character would exist throughout all space and time, which this character does not appear to be able to do.

It's more that his physical body can't, but his essence is everywhere for what I understand.

But yeah, it's why I said "a form of Omnipresence" rather than a true omnipresence.

https://imgur.com/a/B1sBwnj

Here is the context BTW. Speed is unknown in Wizard101 because they use teleportation for everything, so I asked the lead writer of the game how fast the God Tiers (Who are likely already infinite for existing before time), would be and if they are FTL because it;s hard to quantify as they use teleportation for everything, and he replied:

"As far as speed, I'm thinking they just manifest where they want to go. I don't know about faster than light, but if they did actually want to travel between destinations they'd be really fast. (Obviously they don't need to because they can manefiest)." This to the lead writer is considered a God Tier feat, so it must be worth something.

Also I wouldn't rule out omnipresence. One of the God Tiers is already possibly omnipresent as his heart is connected to the universe and he can be across all the worlds whenever he wants, and another God Tier said she is always with the protagenist, and can be wherever she wants

Effectively. But if the character does not teleport, then it is not teleportation, rather ridiculous speed

Back