• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Manga Goku downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently, the wiki has SSJG Goku as universal due to the assumption that him and Beerus could have destroyed the entire universe over a quick period of time because Goku's God power only lasted for a bit. The issue is that there is no indicator that Elder Kai knew how long his god form will last. So the time-frame is high-balled. The wiki also says that Goku shook the universe, but that's not true. Only Earth is shown being shaken. He could have thought it'd be a much longer battle. In Dragon Ball, making big deal out of slow destruction is common. We have Goku making a big deal out of a large planet busting Saiyan Saga Vegeta destroying the universe over-time if not stopped. We have star level Freeza being made a big deal by saying he'll destroy the whole universe if not stopped. We have SS level Cell being made a big deal for the same reason. Broly who destroyed a galaxy over-time being made a big deal for the same reason. Buu being made a big deal for destroying hundreds of planets in several years, and that if left, he'll destroy the whole universe eventually. So I don't think that's a very reason to give SSJG Goku 3-A, considering there is no direct proof of how long it'd take to destroy the universe in the manga. Matter of fact, the shockwave Elder Kai reffered to didn't seem to do anything significant.

Zamasu was only going to blow away a galaxy with his attack, despite him noting that he's done with the Earth and the universe. That makes very little sense if they've been universe busters since BoG.

Moro's self-destruction was also going to only blow away the galaxy. And the thing with Moro is that he wasn't going to control his Ki like Majin Vegeta did.

Another thing is that Jiren is claimed to be comparable to Beerus and Champa, and that's completely false. Champa took on Beerus, and Beerus is stronger than Moro, Granolah, Gas, and current MUI Goku and UE Vegeta. For reference, Jiren is weaker than SSJ Broly ( pre Gogeta fight ) according to the novel. So it seems the gap between Belmont and Beerus is actually massive going by actual scaling.

Last edited:
Honestly..... there is literally no evidence that BoG Goku feat is 3-A aside from the fact that Elder Kai was worried and said that the universe is in danger which is definitely not an enough proof for 3-A like at all

I know anime is different from Marvel but one of them wanted to cut my thread because he was saying a screem of pain doesnt mean he was hurt, I had to argument with him for an entire page because a the scream wasnt big enough for his liking, and now i see someone amped to universal over a vague statement, im not really into dragon ball i saw part of it before i quit but i agree with the OP.

I strongly disagree with this, just because time wasn't mentioned doesn't mean it would take, Goku and Beerus would destroy all of Universe 7, which contains several different space-times, and including Universal structures within it, such as hell, Makai, and heaven, and using Toei information as a reference does not say there is anything here, so please do not use Toei as an argument to strengthen this is your argument.

disagree, for reasons explained in the upgrade thread that addresses these arguments
I strongly disagree with this, just because time wasn't mentioned doesn't mean it would take, Goku and Beerus would destroy all of Universe 7, which contains several different space-times, and including Universal structures within it, such as hell, Makai, and heaven, and using Toei information as a reference does not say there is anything here, so please do not use Toei as an argument to strengthen this is your argument.
What are the counter arguments for 3-A Goku ? Because there is literally no evidence that suggest bog Goku is 3-A like at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back