• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Another mgrp matchup because the verse is extremely underrated
Both of them are at 8-A
Both of them have their standard equipment
Speed is unequalised

I'm pretty sure Frieren neg diffs, like so bad it isn't even funny.

Ignoring the fact Mana seems to be a huge glass cannon, Frie has so much more experience, and is so much better in combat, figuring out exactly how her foe's function, and countering them all mid-fight, that even if she didn't already have numerous advantages, like the obvious flight, mobility, carpet bombing, and power null, she wuld likely win regardless.

Ignoring the fact Mana seems to be a huge glass cannon, Frie has so much more experience, and is so much better in combat, figuring out exactly how her foe's function, and countering them all mid-fight, that even if she didn't already have numerous advantages, like the obvious flight, mobility, carpet bombing, and power null, she wuld likely win regardless.
Damn... I thought that the speed unequalised would give mana some options

But wait mana has multi city block level with the drugs though. Plus she still has her magic car that could take some damage

Frieren's most basic default attack is multi block level, that can split into numerous homing shots, that has built-in duraneg. Unless she has a way to counter that, she's a tad ******.

Last edited:
Damn...I'll have to create a different opponent for Frieden if she seems that strong
Frieren's most basic default attack is muli block level, that can split int numerous homing shots, that has built-in duraneg. Unless she has a way to counter that, she's a tad ******.

Back