• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mami Tomoe vs Thunder McQueen

I guess just regen? but I will wait for further opinion.

If this is not stomp I vote for Aizen via my reasoning, unless if I miss something he should eventually beat her with Hado spam such as Hadō 90 and Hadō 99.

I mean, how would she win this? Mind manip is useless as it can't be used to incap by itself, absorption wouldn't work as it seems he resists it from Yhwach, RW wouldn't bypass the regen, same for her arrows. I don't see how she can win here

He legit wins even if he just waits a bit because at that point it becomes 6-C vs 5-C

Back