• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maltruant upgrade (Ben 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first Arguments :

As seen here :

• As seen at 2:45 Maltruant was able to dodge all of Gwen attacks without even using time stop and this should scale his speed stats (FTL speed)
  • Maltruant was also able to react to Atomic x attacks in the whole video and used time stop in time before any of the attacks reached him so this should scale to his Reaction speed (MFTL due to him reacting to Atomic x who has MFTL speed)
Conclusion :

As seen in the Video it's pretty much clear that Maltruant speed stats should be upgraded to FTL in terms of speed with MFTL Reaction speed

Now for my second arguments :

• Maltruant was physically able to keep up with Atomic x (even in terms of AP) and he was also consistently able tank Atomic x attacks in multiple occasions
Conclusion :

Maltruant AP and durability should be Upgraded to High 5-A as reasons stated above and this however won't scale to Clockwork as Maltruant is an advanced Chronosapien so this should be only a feat for Maltruant alone

Agree : 3

Disagree :

Neutral :

Last edited:
I agree with this. Maltruant has no anti-feats and pretty much oneshot everyone in his path (well nobody was able to hurt him aside from these 3 people let me put it like that) aside from Future Gwen (who I’d argue has a variable tier but has no page), Kai (who scales with her sword but has no page) and Atomic-X. Heck even a Clockwork amped by Upgrade wasn’t even able to do anything to him, keep in mind that Ultimate Ben 10000’s Clockwork was able to overpower an amped Eon’s time beam and OV Clockwork’s time beams should scale down from that.

Maltruant should also scale in combat and reaction speed to MFTL for now, not that it matters too much since I plan to upgrade the verse to MFTL+ anyways.

I trust Firestorm's sense of judgement, but it should be specified that only Maltruant's combat speed is upgraded.

It is usually considered to be roughly the same thing.

Not as far as I have understood, but we still seem to officially separate them, so never mind.

I believe in this case Maltruant didn't actually move or dodge when he reacted to the attacks and instead just activated his time stop when he saw the attacks coming, so it should be kept separate imo.

Wait a bit.

Are the following revisions acceptable?

Yeah for me that's fine, Maltruant basically oneshot or 2-shot everyone in the verse he came across (when his attacks connected) aside from Rook (which is an outlier for Rook). He seems to be a very special Chronosapien and probably the only version of himself in existence due to being stuck in a time loop. There's also Excalibur actually being one of the stronger weapons in the verse actually, so even if you go by his prior justification, he'd still get an upgrade.

As for speed, the tier 5's and tier 6's will scale to each other in speed if either Zamasu's speed revision gets finished or I make a new one. So it doesn't really matter.

Edit: the justification of Chronosapiens being slow should be removed, the guy literally breakdanced around Gwen's attacks without using his time powers.

Edit: the justification of Chronosapiens being slow should be removed, the guy literally breakdanced around Gwen's attacks without using his time powers.
I believe any fast movement he did was through his time manipulation abilities and it should remain so that characters who can negate and nullify time manipulation abilities can slow him down and restrict his movements in a fight. Though if it's accepted that he isn't using his time manipulation abilities then I'll remove it.

believe any fast movement he did was through his time manipulation abilities and it should remain so that characters who can negate and nullify time manipulation abilities can slow him down and restrict his movements in a fight. Though if it's accepted that he isn't using his time manipulation abilities then I'll remove it.
He also did acrobatics to dodge stuff even without time manipulation. He only stops time during the fight, never slowing it down so it's not even a matter of "appearing fast". So yeah you should remove the stuff about Chronosapiens being slow from his page.

I agree with this

Also i didn't checked Ben 10 for long time so when i checked it, they are in tier 6, nice!

And it's Low 6-B instead 6-C lefeelsbadandgoodman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back