• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mahouka General Discussion Thread

With regards to Mahouka and its all sorts of random terminologies, the novel itself covers some interesting topics in regards to magic and technology in general in their society. So, has anyone ever watched the series of read the novels yet?

I read it along time ago. All for the best girl, Kitayama Shizuku. I remember some things. Rereading a few chapters could bring back...stuff. I think.

There are summaries available for Volume 18 and 19 of the novels. Am I allowed to link those here, or are you guys able to read those by yourselves?

Also, description on Maya's Meteor Line coming soon.

Edit: Should there be profiles made for Chiba Erika and other characters as well?

I just went to the Mahouka wiki and read the summaries for every Vol. after the translation was took down.

Now that would be useful.

Probably yes, but what would their stats be?

Iirc, I don't think linking is a problem, though its safer to not post it. You can just tell us where to find it anyway, by saying the site name or page title or something.

But yeah, I could probably find it myself, when I am not lazing around.

I'd like for the supporting characters to have profiles as well but do we even have feats for them?

Off the top of my head, there's...

Juumonji-senpai squishing a large vehicle with his shields, and/or blocking one.

Leo got hit by a motorcycle (I think it was a motorcycle) while unamped by magic and all it did is push him down. He was pretty much unfazed.

Erika is a brocon.

Seto-Kaichou can see and attack (iirc) from multiple angles at any given target.

Megane can see spirits.

Erika can dodge bullets and slash tanks apart iirc.

Seto-Kaichou has been compared to Imouto in casting speed and can spam ice pellets at supersonic speeds iirc.

Juumonji-senpai can match Onii-sama's magic-cancelling speed with his shield-creating speed.

Mari-senpai has some sort of magical recreation of Assassin's Tsubame Gaeshi, with vibroblades.

Yeah, that's all I remember at the moment.

Back