• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magneto updates

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
From this blog, appreciated yet with mediocre logic
Edit: This blog being added to his profile, and from it this changes:
  • His Speed should be downgraded on the same levels as the X-Men. His scaling to Quicksilver is pretty bad in general as he sometimes scales in a solid way and sometimes doesn't by a longshot. The links to "Can deflect photons and light from close range" in his profile are broken, and likely come from Uncanny X-Men (1963) issue 393, in which he aim-dodged (in this case blocked) light, so that's wrong, and didn't have a calc. And of course he scales all the time to characters slower than FTL.
  • His powers have sufficient proof to scale to held-back Heralds in AP.
----
(✔) vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Iron_Man_Armor_Model_37

(✔) 2 of its 3 3-C feats are Large Island level .
(✔) It should be

Last edited:
Magneto’s age isn’t really factor currently because of the new era allowing mutants to resurrect at their preferred age so he might only need the 1 key.

Honestly Mokk is featless, so he may need to be downgraded too lol. Also meh, Cable feat looks like an error, dialogue implies the attack meant to be there would've been magnetic, and artist didn't follow through.

Rest of the scans are good tho, Magneto may be High 6-C, 6-A at peak? World bullet gets those results.

Honestly Mokk is featless, so he may need to be downgraded too lol.
Idk about that. He will need to stay as he is for the time being.
Also meh, Cable feat looks like an error, dialogue implies the attack meant to be there would've been magnetic, and artist didn't follow through.
I know, it's fine as he just threw a punch to a defenseless target to mix things up. I omitted to say that he drew blood from Cable as he was already messing him up with his powers.

Bump.
That's good enough to be in his profile now.

His powers have sufficient proof to scale to held-back Heralds in AP.

His speed is wrong. His scaling to Quicksilver is pretty bad in general as he sometimes scales and sometimes doesn't by a longshot. The links to "Can deflect photons and light from close range" are broken, and likely come from Uncanny X-Men (1963) issue 393, in which he aim-dodged (in this case blocked) light. And of course he scales all the time to characters slower than FTL.

vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Iron_Man_Armor_Model_37

2 of its 3 3-C feats are Large Island level .
It should be
Well, I presumed Thor's peak was assured due to him and others characters not being on earth, but in a conceptual space outsite of it. Back then the idea is that we can assume the characters must be going full power when they are not in the planet.

It also due to the after effect of the attack, which reverted both Tony and Thor to their human states, though it might have been more complicated than that due to the story.

As for Magneto, you gotta take into consideration this was when he was rated as Large/Planet level. It felt unnecesary to separate both instance of energy absorption by giving each a tier, instead I only used the old "4-B" for general purposes. Magneto's instance was already covered in the explanation anyway.

And for Mokk... yeah is extra-powered, the "Focusing" part of the explanation comes from that, not the energy absorption.

Last edited:
Definitely sounds like hax.
Yeah, but that just an after effect. Not the purpose of the attack.

To further add on my first example, this was a dire situation as Diablo with the new Destroyer Armor was changing reality, draining the power of multiple pantheons, and was about to go back to earth. Thor would have very little reason as to keep holding back, specially after some of his power was zapped into the armor.
Sorry, what do you mean by this?
That you are separating the feat of the blade in the correction you wrote.

"At least City level regularly (As a direct evolution of Extremis, being the next step[2], it should be around the same level of power, if not stronger), Galaxy level with a concentrated repulsor blade (Sliced off a piece of Mokk's head with a concentrated repulsor blade, albeit it drained a lot of his energy[5]), up to Large Island level by focusing and absorbing energy (Channels Thor's energy into a focused blast after calibrating it[3], overpowered Magneto's shield after absorbing energy from Jupiter's magnetic field[4])"

When it should be part of "Focusing and Absorbing Energy".

Can you share your reasons as to why it's downplay?
Not thanks, I just feel like characters like Magneto just peaking at Large Island Level is a huge downplay, he's at minimum Planet Level, but like I said, is just how this site like to downplay anything from comics, but manga and Japanese videogames character can have all the wank that they can, at least he was upgraded, and I wouldn't replying anymore, goodbye y'all, have a good day.

There is no such thing as "the site", the stats that get applied are done so by different people who support different verses, making threads where more different people come to evaluate them. "The site" doesn't downplay, that's just a disrespectful way to say that you personally see as downplay the evaluations some people in the site have done, you don't care that you use an overblown version of what's actually happening. I already listed in the blog how he needed prep time & a huge amp to create a surge of energy visible in comparison to the planet's curve on a continental scale, which should be below 5-B.

There is no such thing as "the site", the stats that get applied are done so by different people who support different verses, making threads where more different people come to evaluate them. "The site" doesn't downplay, that's just a disrespectful way to say that you personally see as downplay the evaluations some people in the site have done, you don't care that you use an overblown version of what's actually happening. I already listed in the blog how he needed prep time & a huge amp to create a surge of energy visible in comparison to the planet's curve on a continental scale, which should be below 5-B.
Ehh whatever, they're now Planet Level, so I won at the end.

Back