• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magician vs Swordsman! (Han Jee-Han vs Hyde)

So, u nless I'm wrong pumelling the guy with danmaku should still work, but not kill, right?

Han should be able to incap, but I'll look into it a bit more tough.

Yeah, Han should have this.

He spams danmaku, makes him unable to use the sword with bindings, likely puts to sleep and flies away from most attacks.

After knocking him out/sleep manipulating him Han just uses skill steal.

Put speed amps and AP advantage on top of it (same dura tough) and it becomes pretty one-sided.

Dang, alright. I was hoping this would be more fair since he stalemated Ragna.

Maybe I could start them closer together?

That would make it into a situation where it's either Han gets away or erased.

Guess it would be better, but Han should still take it.

Back