• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magic that is conceptual and have law manipulations by Nature

Example magic in a verse i am working is conceptual if the magic is used to use a ice spell is the ice spell conceptual?

Example magic in a verse i am working is conceptual if the magic is used to use a ice spell is the ice spell conceptual?
Completely depends on how the conceptual magic works, Aethyr Manipulation is a good example of Conceptual magic but not everything cast is conceptual in nature, only brought forth through manipulating possibility and concepts

One thing is the mechanism and the other is the effect, just cuz the power involve manipulating a facet of reality and its laws does not mean all spells manipulate reality or laws (although, one may thing that creating stuff from nothing such fire or make oneself levitate involve "law bending" abilities).

Also magic can "emulate" the fragments of a conceptual being so there is that. And the spells can hit physical representations of sins and things like that.

Well, one have no merit is hitting physical representations, as they are physicals and NPI is not required.

Basically the "monsters" are fragments of chaos, a certain type of magic grant access to the their abilities,

I was refering to the magic that can hurt them (or I believe it can, assuming they are incorporeal).

The monsters arent incorporeal (there are incorporeal monsters but yeah...) BUT they have the power of chaos that make them made things like breath fire Basically they are bootleg fragments of chaos and Blue magic can copy a more purified version..... yeah the cosmology is kinda convoluted

Just giving a example being fragments of chaos give you abilities. Basically what i am saying is that the monsters arent AE (some of them are) but the abilities are as they are literally weaponized fragment of a living concept

Back