• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magic God vs a Transcendent

She doesn't use it all the time tho, she can choose to use it or not.

Wasn't Coronzon basically an abyss crosser as well? Not all of her spells were above Assiah.
Well, to be more precise, the "True Choronzon" is generally located beyond the abyss and exists in a metaphysical reality (Da'at). Nyang Nyang stated that her avatar forms laws from Olam Briah, I can also back it up by the fact that she uses Enochman magic, which is also located above Assiah. The flaming sword also comes from the higher Sphirah (manifests itself on the surface layer of this world). And many other things that I'm too lazy to mention🤣

Well, to be more precise, the "True Choronzon" is generally located beyond the abyss and exists in a metaphysical reality (Da'at).
Yeah, I know that, but I was talking about the Surface Form of Coronzon, the one we actually see in the series and that has some spells that are from Beriah.

Nyang Nyang stated that her avatar forms laws from Olam Briah, I can also back it up by the fact that she uses Enochman magic, which is also located above Assiah.
Niang Niang was specifically talking about her Pure Fire spell, impure elements were never regarded as being from Olam Beriah, to the point even Mina Mathers was able to block one of the impure elements.

So again, not all of Coronzon's spells are from Beriah, which of Anna Sprengel's spells are you claiming would be from Olam Beriah?

The flaming sword also comes from the higher Sphirah (manifests itself on the surface layer of this world). And many other things that I'm too lazy to mention🤣
I don't think any of her other spells are from above worlds, actually, just the 4 Pure Elements, the Secret Call and then Flaming Sword. Coronzon's hair angels, impure elements and other minor spells aren't any special.

Anyway, this thread is about Anna, so again, which of her spells are you claiming comes from Olam Beriah? Indeed, we already know Anna isn't at her full power, can she even use spells that strong without being at her full power?

It doesn't matter since space breaker negs Niang's dura anyways.
I really doubt she would start with that given her vast arsenal of spells and summons.

Anyway, I wouldn't really bother to turn this into a toaru scaling thread if there wasn't a post claiming Anna had magic from above Assiah before I got here.

Me neither. I only remember Mary having the pure elements with Risk 4, but not if Anna has anything similar that other Transcendent
“Mama is going to allow herself a risk of 4. Releasing the singular seal – leaving human
territory,” said Good, Old Mary. “Show yourself, Tribikos – the tool mama used to contain
a complete universe.”

[...]

What did it contain? A collection of energy as massive as the sun or even the big bang? An
all-consuming black hole? Good, Old Mary had called it a universe. Was that a metaphor,
or was it literally true? Looking up at it, Kamijou could no longer tell what was a joke and
what wasn’t.

“The red stone, a panacea that provides immortality, pure control over the five elements,
rearranging the universe.”

Me neither. I only remember Mary having the pure elements with Risk 4, but not if Anna has anything similar that other Transcendent
"Pure control of the 5 elements" and "control of the pure elements" aren't the same.

Indeed, the pure elements are only the 4 basic ones.

Back