• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dio can cause people comparable to him to explode, but since J'zargo is quite a bit stronger, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he could survive the first time stop so he could paralyze and blow Dio up afterwards. Count me for J'zargo due to his ap, durability advantage, and paralysis.

J'zargo would instantly fortified himself with Ironflesh as his first mover advantage. As you know, Jojo punch isn't that strong yet. This would guarantee the Khajiit survival as he would instantly fry Dio with a fireball in the face. The Khajiit wins

Dio just stops time and MUDAs J'zargo before he has time to activate a spell.

J'zargo can cast magic with a thought as well. He chose fortified his body with metal and stone as his first mover advantage.

A stat amp won't really help him if he's getting pummeled repeatedly with no chance to move out of the way.

TES mages at J'Zargo's level have a slight casting time. Dio time stops and beats him up constantly before he is able to do anything. Not to mention, Dio spams the ever living shit out of time stop.

No, I believed Dio has at least 30-40s interval of waiting before Time Stop. Using the World has an effect on his stamina like hurting his muscles a bit.

If J'zargo survived the first time stop, he can launch a lightning bolt that would guarantee an instant death to Dio.

This scenario is more of incon due to either one has a away of winning.

Dio wins FRA, once he stops time, and racks up the damage, it's all over, though if he fools around during it he'll find himself at a disadvantage

KongKing23 said:
No, I believed Dio has at least 30-40s interval of waiting before Time Stop. Using the World has an effect on his stamina like hurting his muscles a bit.
SBA says this is High DIO, who lacks weaknesses like that.

And also has his Part 1 powers, although he's too cocky to use them extensively.

I'm not sure how much this helps but J'zargo is superior to Aela who thinks Giants are so weak that she insults random strangers for not attacking them. So it's not like he's baseline large building level, mean while Dio isn't even large building level and J'zargo has healing spells. I've watched Dio's fight multiple times (and it is because I like the fight and Jojo, I was actually going to vote Dio at first but that durability advantage J'zargo has is pretty big, especially since he has a way to heal) and don't remember him time stoping every other second (he time stops constantly but not every time the time stop, stops). I mean if he really does time stop every other second I guess he wins, but I don't remember him ever time stopping so many times that a move with a single second cast time couldn't even go off.

He time stops both for no real reason and to avoid projectiles. J'Zargo's attacks can be considered as projectiles. I see two timestops being needed. The first for the initial muda barrage which would not do too much and he sees that. J'Zargo will respond with spells and Dio will ts again and flash freeze hinjaku hinjaku for the gg.

Voting DIO for at least having a dura ignoring technique, unlike Jotaro who would have lost to J'Zargo btw.

But Dio literally never uses Flash Freeze in part 3. I know the writer of JoJo forgets things a lot, but that still doesn't mean it extremely out of character for Dio to use it.

Its out of character but if muda barrage doesn't work, he'll go for it. Place a road roller nearby and maybe Dio'll think about it before flash freeze.

I want to say it's very out of character for him to use (mainly because the writer completely forgot about it), but Dio isn't an idiot and does try to do smart things (like cutting Jotaro's head off just to make sure he's dead), so I guess Flash Freeze could come out. I'll change to Dio 5.5/10 times due to probably eventually going with flash freeze, also remember when a road roller was under Dio's standard equipment, good times.

Road roller would wreck J'zargo btw cuz while he can tank the initial impact without much damage, he lacks the lifting strength or telekinesis to get it off of him and would die from getting crushed. Cuz he's physically weaker than Aela who has athletic human lifting strength.

Gonna have to go DIO FRA here as well. Time stop is quite the power.

Wokistan said:
Gonna have to go DIO FRA here as well. Time stop is quite the power.
I know I'm a little late, but ironically time stop isn't the biggest reason he's winning, I mean it's a big reason, but without flash freeze he would be in a pretty big pickle.

J'zargo would instantly fortified himself with Ironflesh as his first mover advantage. As you know, Jojo punch isn't that strong yet. This would guarantee the Khajiit survival as he would instantly fry Dio with a fireball in the face. The Khajiit wins
Yeah they start 45 meters away from each other and speed is equalized. They both have regular movement speed so if DIO was to immediately stop time out the gate, which I am not convinced he would do, he would have to cross that distance. By that time J’zargo would have his ironflesh and Ward up on top of his superior durability would make it an easy win for him. There has never been a scenario in which DIO met someone for the first time and used time stop instantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back