• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mag has a shotgun, either way flqpy will be triggered nigh immediately.
he has a "start leg" during his transformation, like, he is imobilized by PTSD for some seconds before start with his berserk mode, more then enough time to the torture kill him with his shoot gun

fair, yeah, he starts as fliqpy
so I would go with Fliqpy, he has every thing he needs to Kill the torture, and not only has a lot of fire arms, can jus become invisible with camoflage and use any thing in the enviroment as a trap or a deadly wepon, after image should make him even more dificult to be hit, the only real advantage the Torture has is being bigger... like, bigger gun, big guy, etc, I will vote the bear

so I would go with Fliqpy, he has every thing he needs to Kill the torture, and not only has a lot of fire arms, can jus become invisible with camoflage and use any thing in the enviroment as a trap or a deadly wepon, after image should make him even more dificult to be hit, the only real advantage the Torture has is being bigger... like, bigger gun, big guy, etc, I will vote the bear
vote counted.

also, standard equipment says he does not have firearms. (not sure if thats a mistake on the page's part or he really doesn't have any)

I should note before the fra train starts:

fliqpy (from what i've just seen in HTF) starts with H2H, knives or traps (traps aren't really going to work here, since there in nevada, which is basically entirely open, besides a few trees), so he isn't going to start with grenades (his best option here)

I should note before the fra train starts:

fliqpy (from what i've just seen in HTF) starts with H2H, knives or traps (traps aren't really going to work here, since there in nevada, which is basically entirely open, besides a few trees), so he isn't going to start with grenades (his best option here)
if he can't use traps he will mostly likle go for knives, whem he notice that this don't work he will mostly likle put granades in the knive holes and explode the torture inside out in a grousome way

Back