• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This feels like a stomp. Velma has AP, Durability, IQ, and is arguably more skilled. Unless the explosive barrels instantly kill Velma and explode very fast, I don't see goon winning this.

This feels like a stomp. Velma has AP, Durability, IQ, and is arguably more skilled. Unless the explosive barrels instantly kill Velma and explode very fast, I don't see goon winning this.
Would it be better if Velma fought 3 Mafia Goons?

Would it be better if Velma fought 3 Mafia Goons?
It would probably be a stomp for the mafia goons. Since she's only average speed and not really skilled at dodging, she'll probably get hit by at least one barrel. But again, how strong are the barrels?

Actually, she likely is somewhat skilled at dodging, since she's a trained wrestler that made it to the finals in High school.

In that case, it's still a stomp for Velma, since she likely won't get hit by an exploding barrel twice, especially because she two shots each of them.
I mean, Got you All Figured Out! lets Mafia Goons create a shield of red energy around them, protecting them from an enemy's specific combination of attacks.
And if 2 aren't enough, guess I'll use 3

I mean, Got you All Figured Out! lets Mafia Goons create a shield of red energy around them, protecting them from that specific combination of attacks.
And if 2 aren't enough, guess I'll use 3
Wait, if you add more mafia goons, would this be changed to Fun and Games?

Beating a bunch of untrained teenage girls isn’t crazy impressive skill-wise.
Wdym? She was facing off against other trained wrestlers from the country and made it to the national finals for all of High School girls

Edit: Nvm misread the feat. Still more impressive than what the Mafia Goons have showcased, though

Back